Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even if you pretend to be an NT ...

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]Even if you try to hide it, even if you try your best to hide it, sooner or later they end up realizing that you are not NT, and then the teasing, intimidation or they ignore you.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:[/UWSL]

Yup. Normies sense that shit immediately.

In incelspeak, non-NT means being a bit shy and not trying to hook up with any women ever.

In incelspeak, non-NT means being a bit shy and not trying to hook up with any women ever.
Social dynamics and human interaction can be learned. You don't have the right to use "non NT" as an excuse, unless you're actually diagnosed with a mental condition in my oppinion.

The first impression is made with their eyes, I don't get the chance to "act NT". I'm just shunned and hated from then on.

How do you even pretend to be NT? Everyone can tell I'm a sperg from miles away.

Social dynamics and human interaction can be learned. You don't have the right to use "non NT" as an excuse, unless you're actually diagnosed with a mental condition in my oppinion.
Just being a bit shy can fuck you over as a man though. You most likely don’t have a social circle or any way to meet women. It’s extremely hard to get that in your 20’s so you’re only option is to be attractive enough to get matches on apps or cold approach

The first impression is made with their eyes, I don't get the chance to "act NT". I'm just shunned and hated from then on.
:blackpill:

I actually think I'm NT, but I always uncontrollably behave like a non-NT idiot whenever I attempt to socialize.

I actually think I'm NT, but I always uncontrollably behave like a non-NT idiot whenever I attempt to socialize.
Cognitive dissonance? :waitwhat:

Yep they sure will