Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if you never hit on a woman, it doesn't mean you weren't denied sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Personally I have never used any online dating or approached any woman, but I mean, it doesn't take much to predict what would've happened if I did.

Unless you're autistic or an idiot you can already tell what the response will be when you hit on a foid (hint:if she liked you it'd be obvious). So if you know it'll go poorly you just don't. Not because you don't want to try, but because it's been implicitly denied beforehand.

Foids are vile, human garbage, and the less interaction with them the better. Unless one of them is willing to go on a date with you and be nice, and you know she'll say yes, it's best to avoid them altogether and spare yourself the ERfuel. They're really worthless human beings, and the idea of respect is alien to them, except when it comes to bullying and then victim blaming us.

Asking out random women as sub 7/10 male is retarded and if you know the foid personally she shows you the sign of interest or not. If she would rather talk to other guys, never tried to get close to you or isn't ashamed to do anything around you then she isn't into you. Also you can tell when someone likes you by the looks that they give you most of the time.

Asking out random women as sub 7/10 male is retarded and if you know the foid personally she shows you the sign of interest or not. If she would rather talk to other guys, never tried to get close to you or isn't ashamed to do anything around you then she isn't into you. Also you can tell when someone likes you by the looks that they give you most of the time.

Just talk to a girl and tell her you like her, bro. It worked for me, bro

66f-1.jpg

If you are attractive you will receive attention from the opposite sex. If no girl has ever shown interest in you, you are physically unattractive
~20% of guys are physically attractive to vast majority of girls, and so those are the guys that get approached by girls. In contrast, the vast majority of girls receives some degree of male attention, because the vast majority of females are physically attractive to vast majority of males.

Jestermaxxing and going after girls is just pathetic beta behaviour that will lead to betabuxx w/starfish sex once a month at best (and that's IF you don't look too ugly) in today's soyciety

If you are attractive you will receive attention from the opposite sex. If no girl has ever shown interest in you, you are physically unattractive
~20% of guys are physically attractive to vast majority of girls, and so those are the guys that get approached by girls. In contrast, the vast majority of girls receives some degree of male attention, because the vast majority of females are physically attractive to vast majority of males.

Jestermaxxing and going after girls is just pathetic beta behaviour that will lead to betabuxx w/starfish sex once a month at best (and that's IF you don't look too ugly) in today's soyciety
Based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back