Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if you manage to get a gf...

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
If she ain't trying to initiate sex on a regular basis, that means she is exploiting you for w/e gains she has in mind. Money, power, status...

If she actualy likes you, she will be looking for your dick atleast once a day.

well...i dont have to worry since i wont reach that part,

You are one of the few who can actualy make it due to passing the looks barrier.
well i dont past the other important barriers, im fucked socially,mentally,financially, ect.. my dad is my only hope, hopefully i will tak over his business lol

well i dont past the other important barriers, im fucked socially,mentally,financially, ect.. my dad is my only hope, hopefully i will tak over his business lol
Well you can still get lucky if you have the looks. Without the looks it's absolutely over.

How do dudes even put up with a girl who won't put out? Madness.

Do I even want a GF in my life at this point? I give up.

How do dudes even put up with a girl who won't put out? Madness.
They let women step all over them because of some sort of "obligation" they have to the female, idk.

They let women step all over them because of some sort of "obligation" they have to the female, idk.
But the woman has no obligations to the man!

Im not going to try for a gf, she'll cheat on me and leave me. No point in trying.

Only thing ill manage to get at this point is a body pillow

If I had a girlfriend for one week and found out I don't drive,have few friends and don't speak much then I'm fucked for life

How is your pfp allowed? Thought girls were banned

How is your pfp allowed? Thought girls were banned
because it's not a real female but art, it goes in the same category with anime girls.