Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if you manage to get a gf, this is what inevitably awaits you

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★

(7:10)

(3:25)

Your looksmatch gf will thirst for Chad and you WILL get cucked eventually if you're sub7 and even if you're attractive there's a very high chance she'll leave you. She will NEVER be satisfied with you. She will look at Chads in public and compare them to you. You simply can't compete, you stand no chance in the long run and that's if you can get a gf in the first place. It's over, it really is. Get it through your head.

She will NEVER look at you the way she looks at Chad, you are nothing to her, you disgust her. You're just a pathetic low status beta bux cuck ready to be sucked dry and I'm not talking about your pathetic sub 7" cock. You're a pitstop on her way to a high tier normie, Chadlite and Chad. Just a small temporary nuisance, a nuisance she will rid herself of as soon as she gets what she wants from you: money, gifts, fancy dinners etc. or as soon as someone better than you shows up and gives her attention. IT'S OVER.

This is why validation from femoids is impossible for incels unless you are a billionaire minimum.

We need a government program which gives us whores to fuck because that will solve the majority of the incel problem anyway.

If I was attractive though, I wouldn't go for a gf. It's only the betas that get trapped in that "when will she cheat?" pondering.

If I was attractive though, I wouldn't go for a gf. It's only the betas that get trapped in that "when will she cheat?" pondering.
same, if i was chad i'd be fucking all over the place not be in a cucked relationship supporting some dumb whore

Western civilization really is over then. No more coming home as a breadwinner eating a nice homecooked meal from your loyal wife who tries her best to support you. It's over. It's degeneracy or nothing now.

This is why validation from femoids is impossible for incels unless you are a billionaire minimum.

We need a government program which gives us whores to fuck because that will solve the majority of the incel problem anyway.

Western civilization really is over then. No more coming home as a breadwinner eating a nice homecooked meal from your loyal wife who tries her best to support you. It's over. It's degeneracy or nothing now.
that hasn't been the case for minimum 30 years. Imagine what things will look like in 30 more years.

You know, I have long been perplexed by the committed relationship by grandparents had. I would argue my grandmother was at least a point higher than my grandfather. They dated and then married shortly out of highschool, had 2 kids and were married for the rest of their lives. Grandma did work as a nurse, but grandpa managed the finances. Grandma still cleaned and cooked which she took pride in; grandpa likewise maintained the yard, the cars and house itself.

Perhaps she was just an outlier, but I've long tried to identify what made my grandmother this way. Is it even possible for girls to be decent if they're culture and environment were different?

Last edited:
of course you cant compete due to the juggernaut law and reality tv shows pushing chads top tier dick with fakeup queens
and alot of other shit..

high iq post. you need to be god tier to even get a used up land whale these days

ascend in money

Perhaps she was just an outlier, but I've long tried to identify what made my grandmother this way. Is it even possible for girls to be decent if they culture and environment were different?
I don't know what it's like in your country, but here it was the norm until the 80's or so (communist Yugoslavia.) Western degeneracy took over in the 80's, even though we were a commie country. Everything went 100% degenerate in the 21st century. We're now a fully westernized country.

My grandparents were together and loved each other until the day my grandfather died from cancer. She still loves him dearly and cries every now and then years after his death. She was severely depressed for almost a year after he'd died. He was a war veteran, lost his leg and suffered heavy injuries. He was only 5'7", maybe 5'8" or 5'9" before his injuries. That's short for my ethnicity and he wasn't that attractive, my grandma definitely was when she was younger.

Last edited:
I don't know what it's like in your country, but here it was the norm until the 80's or so (communist Yugoslavia.) Western degeneracy took over in the 80's, even though we were a commie country. Everything went 100% degenerate in the 21st century. We're now a fully westernized country.

My grandparents were together and loved each other until the day my grandfather died from cancer. She still loves him dearly and cries every now and then years after his death. He was a war veteran, lost his leg and suffered heavy injuries. He was also 5'7", maybe 5'8" or 5'9" before his injuries. That's short for my ethnicity and he wasn't that attractive, my grandma definitely was when she was younger.

Yea, that is what I believe as well, but you know some try to cope by saying things were always bad. I'm not saying things were ever some utopia for incels, but far fewer men found themselves in this position.

Underrated post

That's why you either get a virgin, or pump and dump rosties with no serious commitment.

if i ever got cucked id blow both of their heads off
That's why you either get a virgin, or pump and dump rosties with no serious commitment.
virgins are no better

Yea, that is what I believe as well, but you know some try to cope by saying things were always bad. I'm not saying things were ever some utopia for incels, but far fewer men found themselves in this position.
Women are the way they are because of nature, but it's on men to guide and control them.

I know for a fact that they're capable of genuine love, but only in a society in which men are aware of true female nature and act accordingly to stifle degenerate female urges. That love has to be based on dependancy and fear of the consequences of infidelity. Women make or break civilizations or societies, but in the end it all comes down to men. Men give women power. Give them too much and before you know it you lost control of them.

Last edited:

virgins are no better
They can pair bond, and I know even a virgin can turn out bad, so you have to date her for a few years to make sure she's faithful before you commit to marriage or cohabitation.

virgins are no better
They kind of are, actually. Kind of. Sure, they can still fall victim to the 21st century feminist/leftist bullshit, but since they're a virgin, they often haven't (if they had, they'd've fucked 50 Chads already). Also, women pair bond best with their first mate (including highest release of dopamine and oxytocin). Women always think about their first mate due to this brain chemicals.

The idea that every sub8 men is getting cucked is a cope. Now, let's say that a chadlite/chad tried to fuck the gf of a sub7 man, they would probably be able to do that.

The idea that every sub8 men is getting cucked is a cope. Now, let's say that a chadlite/chad tried to fuck the gf of a sub7 man, they would probably be able to do that.
The problem is women these days don't have a reason not to cuck you if they find a better deal. No one is going to shame or punisher her, if anything they're going to cheer her on and in case of marriage she'll profit. Now I know not every sub7 relationship or marriage ends up in cuckoldry, but I genuinely believe we're getting there. In a few decades all sub7 marriages will eventually end up in divorce. Dating (actual dating, not tinder one night stand "dates") and marriage will almost disappear. This is not sustainable.

In the good old days if a woman left or cheated on his husband, she'd suffer heavy consequences. There's no consequences today, women can only benefit from leaving their husbands. My point is, today's exaggerations are tomorrow's reality.

chads are disgusting

Women still have an animal brain and thus are prone to animal-like behavior. Unfortunately, modern society tolerates and even encourages this animal-like behavior. That's why a modern woman will without hesitation dump you and take your money if you're sub7 and look for what they consider to be a more suitable mate (Chad).

Not to mention most of the high tier productive wage slaving that goes on is done by men to keep their fat slag wives happy and in turn all the spending, consumption and debt as a result keeps the western economy functioning. Most blokes if left as bachelors wouldn't spend or work anywhere near as much.

once again i have to reiterate that this guy stages his videos.

low iqcel needs to do some research.

sometimes it fascinates me to imagine what my day would be like in the body of connor murphy. no hate to him, id beat my dick off in the mirror every day if i looked that good idgaf. imagine if we had the technology to jump bodies into an absolute chad. what is life

conor murphy is the human embodiment of cancer

Once Conor loses all his hair, same personality, same pua tactics, same cock. Zero matches on tinder.

Brutally mogged that dude in the first vid gymcelling is pointless if you have a shit frame/height

Its never even began :lul::lul::lul: