Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if you manage to ascend, you will never be enough.

Hispancel

Hispancel

Greycel
No matter what you do, any girl who is with you will not support your subhuman genetics and she will leave you for Chad. It's a game in wich you will always fail.

Even if I get a foid , I will never feel comfortable with my looks

Yes, that's right. At best, you can be someone a girl settles with temporarely and then she goes back to chad.

Imagine not being a male model in 2010

Foids are always looking for somebody better. Their loyalty is non existent. If they did have any loyalty, it would be to Chads cock only.

good first post boyo

Strong and very blackpilled first post

of course it wouldnt.
ascending as an incel means below mediocre life, your wife will be a roastie that "explored herself" in her 20s with Chad and Tyrone and you will die miserable.

Even if it begins its over

If you have to try, it's over.

Imagine thinking any kind of hole would settle for a sub4 man in 2020

it's a harmonic, relative thing. Ascending means its the bare minimum of relativity and you are not a subhuman. it means you could probably have a decent life and family etc, people probably don't look at you like deformed trash