Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if you gymcelmax as a manlet you won't get respect

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
You will never get respect from women or other men as long as you look up at them. You are literally below them. And if you're short you're most likely narrow shouldered as well.

How do short ufc fighters like connor mcgregor get laid?

I learned this the hard way from grade 10 to grade 12 I lifted and then ended up getting laughed at the gym for failing such an easy lift.

I gave up lifting, never ever going to lift a weight again in my life, my 5’4 curry ass looked stupid.

They will hate your short ass even more for trying to convey power/masculinity. What, did you think you were a man? If you notice, society also hates short authority figures for the same reason.

He's a ufc fighter
Masculine, dominant facial features
Good bone structure
One of the Richest men in the world
High testosterone
Not that short

He's a ufc fighter
Masculine, dominant facial features
Good bone structure
One of the Richest men in the world
High testosterone
Not that short
I mean even if he wasn't rich and famous, I think he'd still get laid a lot only being 5'9". I bet guys like him can go as low as 5'7" and still do ok.

He's not a turbomanlet. Only 2 inches below average which he can fraud

You won't even get respect from incels. Just looks at AllphaDesitny

You won't even get respect from incels. Just looks at AllphaDesitny
He's in a pretty sad situation, he's actually trying to improve his life in contrast to most incels.

ow do short ufc fighters like connor mcgregor get laid?
he's been with the same women since he was 20 I'm not sure her age probably younger, I think she might be a unicorn she seems nice I want a gf like her

he's been with the same women since he was 20 I'm not sure her age probably younger, I think she might be a unicorn she seems nice I want a gf like her
Very true he's not a Slayer like we're making him out to be although he could be if he wanted to