Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if you got a girlfriend/foid showing interest you will fuck it up

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★
You have had no experience ever and the fact you ever had a girlfriend before makes it a red flag to most people. I seen posts of guys asking what they should do cuz they’re in college and don’t know what to do in there first relationship.

Seen posts of foids rejecting guys asking if its a red flag that there crush or bf never had a relationship before.

Don’t get so attached with a foid that possibly likes you They’ll leave you once they find out youre a insecure outcasted loser with no friends. They’ll see that as a biggER red flag and either cheat on you or loose interest.

You’ll just turn out awkward too.Not even loser foids will pity you either even if they pretend. Either way no foid cares about us anyways in that way so don’t worry.If you got nothing in high school then you won’t even get anyone in the future

tldr: Foid who likes you or dates you will find out ur a boring low life, no friends, bullied, no relationships in the past and choose to loose interest and breakup with u.

Last edited:
could feign your experience.

You could pretend that you had relationships in the past but you can’t pretend that you do have experience cuz they’ll notice it and you won’t know how to naturally act in those situations.

Youll be like the socially awkward guy. Like if we can’t even get friends we prob won’t ever get a girlfriend. Watching videos on yt won’t help cuz the advice is autistic as shit just like the how to make friends video.

I can agree with this sentiment. As you get older, having little to no experience becomes more and more pronounced and eventually a lot of people expect you to have plenty of (or at least enough) experience. Similar issue with the job market, most companies aren't willing to hire those who don't have enough experience

The first rule is to stop trying. Give up on everything in this life, and LDAR.

I can agree with this sentiment. As you get older, having little to no experience becomes more and more pronounced and eventually a lot of people expect you to have plenty of (or at least enough) experience. Similar issue with the job market, most companies aren't willing to hire those who don't have enough experience
exactly i had to apply for many jobs but most didn’t want me and it’s prob cuz i’m older now and never started a job when i was younger

Ok I don't care anymore this world is a faggot

Brutal. Not having experience really create a condition for a abusive relationship even if you ascend. Just like many betabuxx marriages.

people generally expect their first relationship to fail, foids hate fidelity so modern culture basically involves serial dating until they find 'the one' - at which point they've fucked 100+ other guys, so maybe it isn't the one anyway

exactly i had to apply for many jobs but most didn’t want me and it’s prob cuz i’m older now and never started a job when i was younger
Well, I meant that most places require experience in some specific thing but it can be hard to find places where you can gain such experience and where they actually hire you

If I started having girls show interest in me that probably means I'm a fakecel

This is why incels deserve teenage virgins.

This is why incels deserve teenage virgins.
Well, technically virginity is the only thing that really matters, although it's definitely true that it's quite hard to find older virgins among women

Lie and say you’ve had a girlfriend, then immediately go to the hood and find a prostitute so you can have some experience.

Either that, or stretch the truth and say that you grew up in a rather religious community, and had a few girlfriends, but never really did anything serious with them. This way you don’t have to fake too much experience.

If you tell the truth, you stay sexless and need to lie in the future. You have to lie at some point, your honesty will be punished.

Always do what you have to do before considering morals.

I will never have a gf and will never be happy