Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if you got a gf you can’t stop her from cheating

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
You could be in a relationship with her for 10 years and if she cheats then YOU would be the one penalized for it, not her. Easy mode for foids knows no bounds. At least give her jail for wasting 10 years of the guys life ffs. I’m tired of foids getting away with everything nigga!!

even if any of us even managed to pull a girl, there's always this to worry about. oh and for dickcels if we pull a girl they'll just run away/talk shit behind our back when the time comes to have sex

pulling a girlfriend isn't winning because there's always more problems that arise afterwards once it happens.

True, there's always that risk.

Yes.....I kept this in mind when I encountered Shannon Rose B in a hospital waiting room. She was blowing kisses at every guy in the room except me. I thought of how she flirted with tall blonde Chads and felt immediate disgust. And then I recalled how she preferred a tall Chad over me five years prior to that incident. Those things ended any "respect" for her.

212452831 348902903413920 3857602950018866378 n

Last edited: