Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if you get married you are likely to fail. (sources and black pills inside)

A

Arrogantcel

Recruit
★★★
Hey there incel friend! It seems to me you believe you can escape from this hell! Well i'm here to tell you, you can't and you never will.

According to a new survey from Superdrug, people's average "number" actually varied from country to country. The survey, which took a look at 2,000 adults in the U.S. and Europe, found that people in the U.S. had an average of around 7.2 sexual partners in their lifetimes, while people in the UK had an average of 7 partners, and those in the Netherlands had averaged 6.9 partners in their lives.
(https://www.refinery29.com/2017/08/169555/average-numbers-sexual-partners)

So from these stats we see the average american has 7.2 partners in their lifetime (even more in less religious, liberal states)
"I am a bluepilled faggot and I ask why do these numbers matter xD?"

Well because you see if you ever decide to get married this will be an absolute disadvantage to you and your fate will probably end in divorce.
17253-103c2f12c4a8ae541b943ec8e277f9ef.jpg

This chart covers sexually active women over the age of 30. Women were defined as having a stable marriage if they were currently married and had been in that same marriage for at least five years. Women who had more non-marital sex partners were less likely to have stable marriages. Over 80 percent of the women who had never had a non-marital partner were in stable marriages. By contrast, only 30 percent of the women with five non-marital sex partners were in stable marriages. So from the
stats we can see that if you are marrying a women you basically have less then a 30% chance of having a successful marriage after five years.

For those wondering if it gets worse, it does. If you look at the average women's sexual statistics and then look at sexual statistics. You will realize quickly you are basically jumping into a coin flip, not only when talking about western women but GLOBALLY. When you look at the happiest most stable and most satisfied women. All of them are below average in lifetime sexual partners. If you do not get a virgin, you are basically jumping into a cesspool of depressive, unhappy, diseased and uneducated women (sources below)

EXTREMELY BLACKPILLING ARTICLE BELOW. MASSIVE BLACKPILL AND STATISTIC DUMP BELOW. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK(one of the worst things i've ever seen)

http://s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf

This article and these studies were done in 2003 so you can only guess how bad it is now.

Oh and as a bonus to all my fellow blackcels who want to fuck black women. Enjoy your stds
https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats16/minorities.htm

Attachments

• Non-MaritalSexualPartners.PNG
    Non-MaritalSexualPartners.PNG
    5.9 KB · Views: 68
So from these stats we see the average american has 7.2 partners in their lifetime

this is an average across multiple generations though.
for example, i seriously doubt that the generation of WW2 vets were having anywhere close as many lifetime sex partners as gen X does.
with that in mind, and also thinking about new trends going on as we speak (rise of social media, smartphones, tinder) i can't even imagine how brutal the average will be for millennial and gen Z girls.

who the fuck would marry anyone these days. You are setting yourself up to lose money