Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if you get a GF, she’ll only talk shit about you to her foid friends - proof inside

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
OP of this ragefuel thread has a stutter and found out his GF and her friends were mocking him over it behind his back.

Almost all of them were making fun of my stutter and asked her how she puts up with it. They said that I’m “at least good looking” which is, according to them, the only positive thing about me and the ONLY reason my gf is with me in the first place.

BIGGEST BLACKPILL

The worst thing was that they encouraged her to break up with me. They said that she should dump me and date someone “normal”.

Women are not even human. They only look for the highest quality mates. She doesn’t really care about him, she’s only with him for the good looks.

"They encouraged her to break up with me"

I encourage him to break all of these bitches' bones

This guy has heared tons of random foids talking endlessly about hot guys and being as shallow as a human being is capable of, but expects not only his gf, but her friends too, to not be like this. Normies and their delusions.

I always see girls trying to break each other relationships up by saying shit like "you can do way better, you should dump him".

absolute suicidefuel

It might be a shit test tbh.

I've been here with a girl that only thought I was going to ask her out. It's fucking brutal. Why did I have to be born ugly?

This guy literally got approached by the cunt and asked for his number, he's likely chadlite tier looks and therefore winning at life by default. All he has to do is go to speech theraphy, soak in the daily validation he gets from his gf for confidence gains and stop being such a faggot, we will NEVER be in his situation.

This guy literally got approached by the cunt and asked for his number, he's likely chadlite tier looks and therefore winning at life by default. All he has to do is go to speech theraphy, soak in the daily validation he gets from his gf for confidence gains and stop being such a faggot, we will NEVER be in his situation.
Yes he is much better off than us but the point of the post is girls only want him for his looks and they will pick up on and scrutinize ANY flaws you have to end the relationship

Yes he is much better off than us but the point of the post is girls only want him for his looks and they will pick up on and scrutinize ANY flaws you have to end the relationship
That's her friends though, they'd shit talk a chad out of jealousy. At the end of the day that dude is still fucking her because of his looks regardless of how insecure he is or how retarded he sounds, she's not going anywhere.

JFL at the coping in the comments.

"It's just a few shitty people"

"Their opinions don't matter"

Yeah, because they're the only 5 foids on the whole planet who think is way.

This is why you treat them like garbage they are.

You shouldn't create relationships with roasties, normal girl realise how destructive these bitches are, and never make any friendships with them. Normal girls... Are they left in the west?

Most women give in to peer pressure instead of standing up for what's right. They want to conform, otherwise they'll feel left out. Spineless creatures.

situation sounds pretty simple to me: she either loses her "friends" or she loses her boyfriend.
knowing femoids, she will either dump the guy straight up, or talk him into accepting it and keep hanging out with these bitches who mock and degrade him constantly.

it's over for stuttercels

fuck, why even try

He's good-looking to them, probably jealousy.

I always see girls trying to break each other relationships up by saying shit like "you can do way better, you should dump him".

Because women are the genetic selectors, theyre encouraging each other to go for the best genes

OP of this ragefuel thread has a stutter and found out his GF and her friends were mocking him over it behind his back.

BIGGEST BLACKPILL

Women are not even human. They only look for the highest quality mates. She doesn’t really care about him, she’s only with him for the good looks.

Women are evil

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back