Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if you escape from Inceldom, you'll be her ugliest boyfriend

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
She'll treat you like a doormat.

I just want sex. LTR in this day and age are a joke anyway.

I just want someone to cuddle and protect and fuck. Why does there always have to be a catch to happiness engineered to sap any joy from the experience.

atleast you would have a gf??

this. your only options if you are unviable is to cuckmaxx or remain celibate

True. I have never seen a short ugly bald male treated with submissive adoration. Their girlfriend or wife talks shit to them daily. Now contrast this with Chad and how women turn into lapdogs around him, careful to never offend their owner.

If we ascend, we should only pump and dump and enjoy it while it lasts. Nothing else benefits us.

That's why I'm virgin or nothing. I will be her first and only. She will tear me with respect or she can be with someone else. Being cucked is almost, if not equally, as bad as being incel.

She won't be my girlfriend if she treats me like a doormat. I'd rather pay for sex than have a woman ridicule me constantly.

That was really fucked up.

She'll treat you like a doormat.
Only suicide fuel if you think of it like this, but imagine what her former boyfriends must be thinking when they have been dumbed by her only to date an incel later on. More like suicide fuel for her former boyfriends.

How will do you pump and dump if you aren't Chad?
Just break up with her once she starts turning into a banshee and tries to turn you into a whipped betabux. Don't fall in love. Fuck her and ghost. Imagine getting pumped and dumped by an incel.

Then again she'll probably claim we raped her if we ran off. After all, the only time a female puts out for an incel is if she thinks she locked down our security or money. She will be mega pissed if we sneak away.

Oh well. I'm so ugly I don't think a female would even try to use me as the doormat after fucking Chad. :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
That's exactly my point! Chances are, she'll wait months to have sex with you (if she even does that) before dumping you once a Chad shows interest in her.

Only suicide fuel if you think of it like this, but imagine what her former boyfriends must be thinking when they have been dumbed by her only to date an incel later on. More like suicide fuel for her former boyfriends.

LOL I'm sorry have you talked to real people? They love when their exes date people they can look down upon