Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if you do get a gf, you won't like her

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Chances are, if you manage to get a gf after years of extreme effort and a lot of luck, she'll likely be a boring 4/10 with daddy issues that you'll hate. She'll withhold sex, think of cheating all the time and overall would be a disappointment. This is the most likely scenario. You can't win in this life. If by 25 you're not a social NT Chad with money it's over and you will never find a girl that matches your ideal even halfway.

And she'l hate you too.

Crushing but true, OP.

How can you even want to have a monogamous relationship after having read about the true nature of women?
Trying to attain and especially maintain a healthy relationship as an ugly guy is quite impossible. All incels should adapt the MGTOW mindset in my opinion.

How can you even want to have a monogamous relationship after having read about the true nature of women?
Trying to attain and especially maintain a healthy relationship as an ugly guy is quite impossible. All incels should adapt the MGTOW mindset in my opinion.
Indeed, I've been thinking of going MGTOW, but I don't think I'll ever be happy alone. I have to find some good copes to fill in the huge gap somehow.

Let's take this senario and say everything turns out perfect. Still 1 gf is not a success, nor you won the life game . It's a common thing for other humans species, so most of us wont feel like we did something great. If someone ascents which i belive it's impossible once you realize you are an incel, but still he wont be trully happy...The only senario i could thing of is if i wake up ''miraculously''
as a Chad one day and cover the lost years in a few moths. But as i said it's just a fantasy and not reality.:feelsbadman:

Chances are, if you manage to get a gf after years of extreme effort and a lot of luck, she'll likely be a boring 4/10 with daddy issues that you'll hate. She'll withhold sex, think of cheating all the time and overall would be a disappointment. This is the most likely scenario. You can't win in this life. If by 25 you're not a social NT Chad with money it's over and you will never find a girl that matches your ideal even halfway.
I have an ex chadlite friend who after turning 23 has lost almost all his ability to attract women

Indeed. I know a truecel who had a "gf" at some point in his life and she was basically a pain in the ass who hated him.

Western femoids are hell. I’d ascend in Iran but the Jews would cancel my NEETbux.

1920ABCB F080 4ACD 93B4 A6B29FDD41AE

nah, i could make it work with a 4/10 if i at least liked her face (cute, self-resembling)

but whenever i like a woman's face she shits all over me

nah, i could make it work with a 4/10 if i at least liked her face (cute, self-resembling)

but whenever i like a woman's face she shits all over me
Thats not the main point, Its the fact that it would be living with someone who can never love you.

Thats not the main point, Its the fact that it would be living with someone who can never love you.

normies basically have no souls, i have faith in myself that i'd know how to make an honest case on why i deserve her love, rather than screaming rick and morty memes at her

normies basically have no souls, i have faith in myself that i'd know how to make an honest case on why i deserve her love, rather than screaming rick and morty memes at her
It's not a matter of if you deserve her love or not, if you were truly black pilled you would know foids are in capable of loving someone who isnt atleast a 7+/10, they might like or even marry sub 7s but they wont ever be attracted to them enough to feel love and not think about cheating it's just the evil nature of foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back