Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Even if you do get a family or gf or even wife... things can be so temporary

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It's strange isn't it how true this is. I used to see couples or families and think they would sort of exist forever. I mean logically I knew they wouldn't but... from the outside it's easy to idealise them and that can include thinking they'll be happy and stable forever.

But literally a week later that couple or family might have separated.

Sounds negative I know, but you see my point. So don't idealise them TOO much. Just because somebody has something now it doesn't mean they're somehow massively better than you and it will last forever. Most of us do have both happy and successful times and more sad times with more struggle, loneliness, etc.

It's just a shame that it's so hard for men in particular to find someone new. As it can make that period of being alone feel more daunting and scary and less like fun bachelor life.

That's all really. Just wanted to share :)

Sounds negative I know, but you see my point.
It's not negative, it's lifefuel for me. Every time I see a happy couple I imagine them splitting in the near future due to hypergamy. :feelsdevil: This doesn't happen to Chad though.

Or imagine being the "happiest ever after" only to end up with one of them dying and the other being old and alone.
Life is a fucking shit.

2 roasties at work are currently divorcing their husbands. Not sure why they want to tell me about it, I don’t give a fuck.

This all happens because foids are massive whores that would cheat on their husbands for Chad. It all traces back to foids and them gaslighting men.

2 roasties at work are currently divorcing their husbands. Not sure why they want to tell me about it, I don’t give a fuck.

Interesting...

Or imagine being the "happiest ever after" only to end up with one of them dying and the other being old and alone.
Life is a fucking shit.
In middle school I knew stuff like this. I called it DOLTS: Dating Only Leads To Sadness

big truths. it's another thing that destroyed any desire to betabux and ever have kids.
I hate change. j hate volatility. I hate chaos

It's strange isn't it how true this is. I used to see couples or families and think they would sort of exist forever. I mean logically I knew they wouldn't but... from the outside it's easy to idealise them and that can include thinking they'll be happy and stable forever.

But literally a week later that couple or family might have separated.

Sounds negative I know, but you see my point. So don't idealise them TOO much. Just because somebody has something now it doesn't mean they're somehow massively better than you and it will last forever. Most of us do have both happy and successful times and more sad times with more struggle, loneliness, etc.

It's just a shame that it's so hard for men in particular to find someone new. As it can make that period of being alone feel more daunting and scary and less like fun bachelor life.

That's all really. Just wanted to share :)
You shouldn't idolize them at all. You ain't missing out on as much as you think you are. Of course it's temporary, all relationships are. Their life is just as short or long as yours, and in the end, you lose it all anyway, everything you've built up goes bye bye. So if you were lucky enough to experience parts of it, then fine, I would hope you are also lucky enough to break away from it and enjoy what little of the very fasting moving and short life we have.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back