Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if you do ascend you will still feel suicidal and hateful towards foids

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Ochako Uraraka lover
★★★★★
If you finally ascended you will still feel hatred towards foids for denying you love especially if she is a washed up whore used up by Tyrone if you did ascend tomorrow you will be forever scarred by the blackpill and the years of celibacy you were forced to go through.

Once you swallow the blackpill there is no turning back.

Receiving love for a small window of time during my life won’t undo the damage of not receiving love throughout most my life esp. being treated like shit by foids.

idk tbh, I'd still be blackpilled but I'd feel less hatred towards women. If I have to ascend with some non virgin roastie, then I'd still be bitter tho

idk tbh, I'd still be blackpilled but I'd feel less hatred towards women. If I have to ascend with some non virgin roastie, then I'd still be bitter tho
If you are going to ascend with a roastie pump and dump, ascending doesnt mean you have to have a relationshit with her

Receiving love for a small window of time during my life won’t undo the damage of not receiving love throughout most my life esp. being treated like shit by foids.

i'm not blackpilled, if anything i'm redpilled, i acknowledge the LMS theory as the only rule in the dating game
currently i have none of the three, but i believe i can ascend if i achieve any of them
so i don't hate women that much, it's just how it works
it's like hating the fish when you don't have the fishing rod
"i'm redpilled"

"i don't hate women"

STFU YOU GrAY

Yes I've been permanently disfigured mentally by my failures and traumas. There's no going back. There's no healing. There's no renewal or redemption in this lifetime. Our only redemption will come from the peacefulness of death.

I agree, after getting a lot of blocks online by foids and been called a creep my whole life, I did grew some hatred over them

If you finally ascended you will still feel hatred towards foids for denying you love especially if she is a washed up whore used up by Tyrone if you did ascend tomorrow you will be forever scarred by the blackpill and the years of celibacy you were forced to go through.

Once you swallow the blackpill there is no turning back.
there is no such thing as ascension as a sub5 male you are being used til youre no longer useful
women always want bigger and better
im trying to think of the movie where this guy is talking to a girl he likes in some coffee shop or something and some guy comes in and takes her away from him
that will ALWAYS be YOU
you will always be that guy no matter how hard you try
if a woman can do better she will
youre always replaceable since youre a sub5 male with no options and the moment you stop doing the things that made you get her in the first place shes gonna cheat and leave your ass
women are skilled monkey branchers
they want to live the best life possible and will do anything to get that
were seeing it a lot more these days
women getting money and clout from their streamer boyfriends then leaving them for someone more attractive rich and famous
moist critikals gf broke up with him jfl what else do i need to say?

Last edited: