Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if you become Tyrone or Chaddam you wont get these girls [JBW, Phenotype]

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
Warned for female worship.
ITS ALL ABOUT PHENOTYPE BOYOS

IF YOU DONT HAVE THIS PHENOTYPE YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET A HOT BLONDE GIRL

h.jpg

OR THIS

tKzOa22l.png

You will get these white ass cute girls if you are WHITE. Thats something that Me or other ethnics will never get even if we surgerymaxxed to Chaddam or tyrone.

Just look at how cute white girls are awrrrrrrr

qHIAnDh.jpg

Well i dont care about that since i would be happy if i would get 1-2 matches after 1000 swipes on tinder kek why would i have Preferences?

Brutal white pill.

Whogivesafucc is living life on godmode and he doesn't know it

People massively overrate whogivesafucc imo

Meme post. That first guy mogs @whogivesafucc to the moon wtf are you saying. Another ethnic cope?
People massively overrate whogivesafucc imo

i dont care about white girls just give me anyone.
If you don't have that phenotype you have to resign to a life of isolation.

Whogivesafucc is living life on godmode and he doesn't know it

The matches that he get on tinder are just fucking ragefuel. All are minimum 5/10 and have a good body whereas i do get black 2/10 landwhales or none.

Go after ethnic females then?

Sure thing, there is nothing blonde whores in the west want more than the black cock.

Attachments

• theAbsoluteState.png
    theAbsoluteState.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 163
Sure thing, there is nothing blonde whores in the west want more than the black cock.
You're correct. What's that context of that post? Is that like a cuck twitter or something :feelsgah:?

You're correct. What's that context of that post? Is that like a cuck twitter or something :feelsgah:?
Twitter of the average white girl in Europe or US, doesn't work+fuck black guys+gets paid by white cucks.

Here are my decent looking matches with whogivesafucc's pictures (After 1 day) (I excluded 1 girl and 1 like)
7Fd_Kw.png

7hs3jT.png

5_2d_N.png

Go after ethnic females then?

Yes i would get cute ethnic girls IF i was a Chaddam or Tyrone, but ONLY then id be able to get an average Ethnic girl. Currently i am 4.5-5/10 but i only get fat black landwhales on tinder. Why should we go for fat girls who dont do anything for their physical appearance whereas one have to work his balls off

Twitter of the average white girl in Europe or US, doesn't work+fuck black guys+gets paid by white cucks.
Is it that bad in Europe? I'm in America and they coal burn like fucking crazy and it triggers the shit out of me.

OR THIS

tKzOa22l.png

You will get these white ass cute girls if you are WHITE. Thats something that Me or other ethnics will never get even if we surgerymaxxed to Chaddam or tyrone.

Just look at how cute white girls are awrrrrrrr

qHIAnDh.jpg
Were these your matches with whogivesafucc?

Were these your matches with whogivesafucc?

No, i cant find the screenshots i took of whogivesafuccs matches. But the phenotype of his matches were very identical to these girls.

Here are my decent looking matches with whogivesafucc's pictures (After 1 day) (I excluded 1 girl and 1 like)
7Fd_Kw.png

7hs3jT.png

5_2d_N.png
How many matches a day? Blackpill me
@whogivesafucc I fucking hate you

Porclin doll fair skinned women with freckles is the jackpot, tb that by breeding with one there are less of these types of people in the world.