Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even if you ascended, how well would you do if your gf cheated or breaked up with you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34194
  • Start date
Deleted member 34194

Deleted member 34194

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
I heard a lot of normies saying they were cheated or their gf broke up with them all of a sudden, I heard a lot of them also saying they don't have any opportunities anymore, only with landwhales and trannies.

Just like First (Incelmatics) and GingerCel, those guys dated in their youth, but now they have NOTHING.

What is the COST of being a normie?
The cost is SUFFERING.

Last edited:
Depends on how much I liked her

That would suck, not gonna lie.

I mean I would still be an incel so back to square one I guess

Depends on how much I liked her
But it's not a matter of liking her or not but a matter of opportunity.
How would you deal with the STRESS of having only 1 YOUNG GF in your ENTIRE LIFE, that must be TOO PAINFUL.
Like, just imagine this, you have a 5/10 foid and you lost the virginity with her, but NOW, you are entitled of a life of wagieslaving until your DEATH.

Ignore her. The thing is to never be comfortable, something that will be veeeery difficult for those who will ascend. Don't go back :cryfeels: even if she is hot :feelsmusic:. I really fucked up man :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk: Wish I could have a time machine, take me back :feelscry:

But it's not a matter of liking her or not but a matter of opportunity.
How would you deal with the STRESS of having only 1 YOUNG GF in your ENTIRE LIFE, that must be TOO PAINFUL.
Like, just imagine this, you have a 5/10 foid and you lost the virginity with her, but NOW, you are entitled of a life of wagieslaving until your DEATH.
I just read the title, I thought you were asking how I would deal with the fact that I broke up with her.

I would probably do what I plan to do in my current situation, pay hookers

:fuk:

Go to her house and send her to the other side and then set her house in blazes.

Get another girlfriend. If you can get one, you can get more. That's why we don't allow guys here who have had girlfriends even decades ago.

Get another girlfriend. If you can get one, you can get more. That's why we don't allow guys here who have had girlfriends even decades ago.
Actually not, if that was true, why GingerCel and First can't get gfs?
Do you think he likes to just rant on youtube about incel issues? It's just a joke to them?
A lot of normies become incels bro.

Actually not, if that was true, why GingerCel and First can't get gfs?
Do you think he likes to just rant on youtube about incel issues? It's just a joke to them?
A lot of normies become incels bro.
I don't know who those guys are, but maybe they're entitled shits who expect to be treated like Chads and not make any effort?

I don't know who those guys are, but maybe they're entitled shits who expect to be treated like Chads and not make any effort?
No, they are only people who can't find gfs because of the demographics issue and because a lot of women are taken or are lesbian/asexual.
Are you aware of the real world bro? Do you think they are still single women out there? :feelsgah:

Last edited:
If I was still as "soy" as in the past, it would shatter my mental state further. I've often thought about how I would've handled seeing my "oneitis" ditch me for other males.

I suppose "roping" was very possible.

No, they are only people who can't find gfs because of the demographics issue and because a lot of woman are taken or are lesbian/asexual.
Are you aware of the real world bro? Do you think they are still single woman out there? :feelsgah:
Did they ever have girlfriends? If so, when?

Did they ever have girlfriends? If so, when?
GingerCEl said he dated a girl when he was 6-17, he only date 1 girl in his entire life, now he's 28.

First from Incelmatics dated when he was in his late teens with an autistic virgin girl, he said she broke up with him to marry another guy.

'Even if you ascended' can't imagine such a scenario.

I would be heartbroken

There are normies and even chads these days get dumped or cheated on because foids have such astronomical standards and still think they can do better. Because of the increase in gynocentric values, (just look at how much soy there is in our society) your average landwhale is lead to believe that she is entitled to a wealthy gigachad who will treat her like a queen.

"A woman goes to the husband store. The store owner tells her each floor has better quality men, but once she leaves a floor she can not return. On the first floor are nice, cute men. "I can do better" she thinks to herself. She goes to the second floor. There she finds nice, cute men with high paying jobs "I can do better" she thinks to herself. On the third floor, she finds nice, cute men with high paying jobs and huge cocks. "I can do better" she thinks to herself. When she get to the 4th floor, there is nothing but a sign. As she gets closer, she reads what it says."

"There are no men here. This floor exists only to prove that you can never please women"