Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if you ascend

matrix

matrix

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
-
Even if you ascend and get yourself a beaten up hole when you in are the same room as chad (see photo) you are just so subhuman. Even more subhuman than you are right now. As soon as she sees him imagine what shes thinking. He just walks in towering over you. Not a single real facial flaw. Just mogs you to hell and back. Every foid in the room knows chad has entered. Everyone is now subhuman but you the inkel are basically not existent. Not even ugly. Invisible. They can smell chad. Smell his great personality.

You can't win, LDAR.

Chad1

just keep her in the house broOoooo

Zach Cox is a Chad indeed. Good to know some people know when to use the term Chad.

I can't imagine myself falling in love with a woman.They're so shallow it's actually comedic.

Zach Cox is a Chad indeed. Good to know some people know when to use the term Chad.
I didn't even know who this was. Now I know. Sean O'pry is the mightiest chad I know by name.

I didn't even know who this was. Now I know. Sean O'pry is the mightiest chad I know by name.
I only know because somebody posted his pictures on Looksmax. I don't consider Sean to be a Chad, but this guy? Definitely. He has that perfect mixture of masculinity and femininity. Sean O'pry is just masculine, much like Gandy.

I only know because somebody posted his pictures on Looksmax. I don't consider Sean to be a Chad, but this guy? Definitely. He has that perfect mixture of masculinity and femininity. Sean O'pry is just masculine, much like Gandy.
Sean not chad? Fair enough. I don't see how he isn't. Ask anyone else they would say he is. If he went on Tinder he would get never ending matches.

if you ever get a foid, chad could steal her at any minute whenever he wants and theres nothin you can do

Sean not chad? Fair enough. I don't see how he isn't. Ask anyone else they would say he is. If he went on Tinder he would get never ending matches.
I can get where you are coming from, though. He is definitely above average, but not exactly what girls go crazy for. Girls would prefer prettyboys over masculine guys. Zach is a classic prettyboy, unlike Sean O'pry. Sean O'pry lacks the feminine features to be considered "pretty." Ask any girl who they would go for, and I can guarantee you that - unless she's not a teenager/in her early 20s - she will go for Zach.

yeah I can't compete with Chad, no shit. That's your competition btw inceltears

Last edited:
Ascension does not exist, tbh.