Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if you ascend your new "gf" will probably be ugly, boring, tasteless and bland

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
sub average looking, boring, bland and tastless.
she will listen to mainstream music, have no idea of the outside world and youll have zero in common with her.
anytime the uggo will open her mouth youll just want to kill youself due to the amount of shit that comes out, unimportant, boring shit.

have fun.

cope, the real issue is that she will be a feminist whore

most women are boring asf tbh that's why I just can't understand what's the point in talking to them if you're not fucking 'em

Better eat a shitty meal than just starve. I would take it. But yes, I can't really see myself ever being in a happy relationship.
Happiness and satisfaction in life is CHAD ONLY.

your new "gf" will probably be ugly, boring, tasteless and bland
Thats why I would never take a boring 'trad' normie gf if I had the pick. Rather a slut or drug addict than some basic bitch watching greys anatomy

She is never your girl, it's just your turn.

a slut or drug addict than some basic bitch watching greys anatomy
she has a higher chance of fucking tyrone and chad behind your back tho

why would you complain about a sub average looking foid when you yourself are below average

why would you complain about a sub average looking foid when you yourself are below average
not complaining. just here to deflate the ascension meme

most holes are boring and tasteless. All they have to offer is their holes. Men are the ones who are interesting.

I still remember reading Bukowski's 300 pound whore story for the first time. At the time he was 24, and still a virgin, desperate to ascend, and he ended up doing it with the first girl who showed him interest. During sex, while doing rythmic movements he disconects and he asks himself "Is this what the boys were talking about in the lockeroom?".

I still remember reading Bukowski's 300 pound whore story for the first time. At the time he was 24, and still a virgin, desperate to ascend, and he ended up doing it with the first girl who showed him interest. During sex, while doing rythmic movements he disconects and he asks himself "Is this what the boys were talking about in the lockeroom?".
Link? sounds interesting

Link? sounds interesting

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5cxkh0euvU

300-pound_whore-jpg.6242

tbh no wife material in 3D

There’s no ascension for us. If you count a 2/10 land whale feminist as ”ascension”, however.. It’s fucking ovER.

Bukowskis was white and 6 feet.also if we take ham on the rye as fact then he has gotten interest from several milfs so he is a volcel.