Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if you "ascend" you will never experience true passion

mueslimale

mueslimale

Recruit
★★★

The fire rises. :feelsLSD:

Fuck I'm getting more and more blackpilled when I see stuff like these. I'm losing my humanity and empathy for females. If I didn't have sisters I like (more or less and don't bother telling me their the same, maybe they are, but doesn't stop me from having good memories and conversations with them) I would be totally apathetic to foids. :dafuckfeels:

This has nothing to do with "passion", in the supposedly "noble" sense.

This is just animal instinct, the instinct of the female mammal who gets rewarded by her subconscious automatic arousal neural pathways because she has been made to feel she is being mounted by the alpha of the pack. Same for the guy. Yes, these things are strong stuff. But not stronger than the high you can get with a number of drugs.

It is not more pleasurable, nor more "meaningful" than that. If just means we are animals and we can trick our instincts into giving us a high.

Ok, fine

This has nothing to do with "passion", in the supposedly "noble" sense.

This is just animal instinct, the instinct of the female mammal who gets rewarded by her subconscious automatic arousal neural pathways because she has been made to feel she is being mounted by the alpha of the pack. Same for the guy. Yes, these things are strong stuff. But not stronger than the high you can get with a number of drugs.

It is not more pleasurable, nor more "meaningful" than that. If just means we are animals and we can trick our instincts into giving us a high.

Ok, fine
Animalisticinstinctspill:blackpill:

Fuck I'm getting more and more blackpilled when I see stuff like these. I'm losing my humanity and empathy for females. If I didn't have sisters I like (more or less and don't bother telling me their the same, maybe they are, but doesn't stop me from having good memories and conversations with them) I would be totally apathetic to foids. :dafuckfeels:
This is a good thing bro. "Humanity" and "empathy" are just weaknesses that will be exploited.

The story in the OP is :feelsrope::feelsrope: