Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if you "ascend" you will have to deal with the fact your gf has sucked at least 100 dicks with the mouth you kiss her on

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
This is why ascension isn't real and is cucked. If you kiss a woman in 2020, it essentially means you're sucking off hundreds of Chads' dicks. :feelspuke:

In before IT screenshots this and says "Um people wash their mouths and brush their teeth, incel". Yeah that's why guys are lining up to fuck a fleshlight that has been jizzed inside by 1000 different guys but has been "washed" before.

My gf will be 10 years old, so no, she won't.

I don't understand, are there IT users who make us look like pedos in purpose

Being attracted to fertile girls is natural

69208e55cbd241fa108a0d983f463bee.png
0e58b66f4a97fff19b47ddfc49ba3509.png

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: obvious bait
Nope.

9ce1517067f0dec3ad2d6202298d7044.png

Being attracted to fertile girls is natural

69208e55cbd241fa108a0d983f463bee.png
0e58b66f4a97fff19b47ddfc49ba3509.png
I have already seen this study and I don't say that it's incorrect, but IT will just take a screenshot of this and say "Inkwel pedo lolololol"

I have already seen this study and I don't say that it's incorrect, but IT will just take a screenshot of this and say "Inkwel pedo lolololol"
I don't care anymore.

At this point, in fact all throughout history, the best mating strategy has been and always will be plucking them as soon as they are ripe. Not only does this guarantee she is untouched, not only does this guarantee the children are yours, not only does this make her pair bond with you far stronger, but even IF she decides to become a whore when she's 16-17, you've already gotten 2-3 kids out of her at that point that you KNOW are yours, and so, you can kick such a would-be whore off to the streets and get yourself another loli wife.

5049dc20ed3963c9d675b8a4415f6a81.png

I don't care anymore.

At this point, in fact all throughout history, the best mating strategy has been and always will be plucking them as soon as they are ripe. Not only does this guarantee she is untouched, not only does this guarantee the children are yours, not only does this make her pair bond with you far stronger, but even IF she decides to become a whore when she's 16-17, you've already gotten 2-3 kids out of her at that point that you KNOW are yours, and so, you can kick such a would-be whore off to the streets and get yourself another loli wife.

Also high quality eggs so the children are healthier and look better, and yes there is a big evolutionary reason behind that

knowing what i know now i'm not sure if i can ascend with a non-virgin. i don't even like buying preowned games.

I don't care anymore.

Very based

Still better than jerking off alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back