Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if you ascend with a foid she might do shit like this

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel

Utterly pathetic

i would need to lock my foid in a sex dungeon

JFL, Inceldom does have its perks after all!

Not even worth ascending at this point, you'll either fuck once and still be the same exact person after or, if it lasts, be stuck as betabuxx at best. I don't even think about my future further than one week out atp

happy and loyal relationships are a myth

Fuck that stupid mogger chad

She's flatter than the state of Florida LMAO

She's flatter than the state of Florida LMAO
yet she somehow feels entitled to posting pics of herself as if shes some kind of stacy. Her male looks match is rotting beneath the ocean shes pictured on

yet she somehow feels entitled to posting pics of herself as if shes some kind of stacy. Her male looks match is rotting beneath the ocean shes pictured on
I enjoy bullying foids like this for this exact reason. If you post this shit looking for compliments and attention you better expect some negativity in there too.

I don't know if women ever become loyal...

Nothing makes sense anymore lol

happy and loyal relationships are a myth
Based on stats you are right but some deny the truth because the couples look happy in public.

Gulf streams me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back