Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even if you ascend, this is what you have to look forward to.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
yeah it is your vag it is so stretched that it has broken down call the NRMA to fix that shit then find a witch doctor to do some voodoo for your vags soul so it can be at peace.

this might be the first time I've read about some foid opening up the relationship and the guy actually slaying rather than the femoid.
back on point, yeah, even life after ascension seems so bleak. I wonder if even trying is truly worth it anymore.
what's the point of getting into a relationship when it'll inevitably turn into some cucked shit or a dead bedroom?
I will never ascend so I don't have to worry about these things. :feelsthink::feelsthink:
big brain hours

You literally cannot win :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Brutal dickpill

this might be the first time I've read about some foid opening up the relationship and the guy actually slaying rather than the femoid.
She doesn't say that he's had sex with anyone else lol. Trying to acquire sex as a married guy with kids is several times harder than trying to do so single.

poor husband, married a whore that wont fugg him