Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if you ascend if a sub 5 chick, you would be seen as the " 'cute', ugly couple"

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
Thats just how it is. You would be seen, at best, as the sorta of sympathetic cute ugly couple "made for each other" (but in a condescending way by other normies) and, at worst, as those two ugly mtfckrs who couldnt do any better, so got stuck with each other.

Trust me, there wont be a person that will HATE (i mean capitally HATE) this perception more than your foid. To them, social validation is EVERYTHING. They will steal, lie and cheat if it means they go up a single ladder in the social totem pole.

Thats one of the reasons they are so chadsexual. Dont get me wrong, it still is because it wetens her pussies, but theres more to it.

Beauty is basically natural superiority. A sort of natures way of telling everyone "hey, this is one of my chosen ones, treat them with kindness, consideration and respect". You know it, i know it, we know it.

But there no one who feels this more intensely (im talking about instincts and emotions, not logic) than foids.

Thats why you rarely see two sub 5 people together in a relationship. At least one of them is a normie or higher.

Well I don't have to worry about that since I am not going to ascend.

I would never be with a sub 5