Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if we take away women’s rights...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
They’re still going to be the same mean, selfish, and sociopathic monsters they’re allowed to be now. And don’t start with that “oh we’ll just beat them”. The average guy doesn’t have it in him to constantly smack a girl around and neither do you no matter how edgy you want to act. And on the topic of raising populations back up, how many women do you know that could be decent mothers? Probably not a lot. And that’s if they don’t try to murder their kids out of annoyance.

I don't know, the muzzies seem to control their women ok.

In short: it's over

Not to praise commies or anything but after we remove their rights they need to be sent to Re-Education camps. There we will turn them into true feminine creatures !

It won't happen in our lifetime, but the little things (cope) will help as the muzzies take over. I'm sure you've seen the videos in Europe where foids are kicked out of certain "no go zones". It's a constant battle though and not worth the hassle, but our brown boyos got it handled. Don't gotta lift a finger they'll do it eventually.

Allah Akabar.

I don't know, the muzzies seem to control their women ok.
I doubt they have them under control as good as some make it. Even if they did they seem to be slipping from what I hear.

Make personality irrelevant. Breeding racks and muzzles tbh

saudi arabiamax

Not to praise commies or anything but after we remove their rights they need to be sent to Re-Education camps. There we will turn them into true feminine creatures !
They just fake it. And honestly that might hurt us if they go back to faking it. Because then men will think they’re innocent and give them the same rights they have now.
It won't happen in our lifetime, but the little things (cope) will help as the muzzies take over. I'm sure you've seen the videos in Europe where foids are kicked out of certain "no go zones". It's a constant battle though and not worth the hassle, but our brown boyos got it handled. Don't gotta lift a finger they'll do it eventually.

Allah Akabar.
Islam is stupid to root for. Just because they beat their women doesn’t mean men have it good in that system. And besides they’re slipping up like Christians have from what I hear.

Seems like it’s over

Make personality irrelevant. Breeding racks and muzzles tbh
I’m not sure how many men would like that even on here. The vast majority of men want a loving relationship where they can talk to a woman. You can call that cucked if you want but that seems like an ideal relationship.

yeah its over

LDAR

I’m not sure how many men would like that even on here. The vast majority of men want a loving relationship where they can talk to a woman. You can call that cucked if you want but that seems like an ideal relationship.
I rather have what he said a million times more than being an incel.

They just fake it. And honestly that might hurt us if they go back to faking it. Because then men will think they’re innocent and give them the same rights they have now.
We will BEAT AND INDOCTRINATE THEM ALL! We will literally reprogram their degenerate brains into something to our liking.

I doubt they have them under control as good as some make it. Even if they did they seem to be slipping from what I hear.

The problem is allowing internet and cellphones to foids. Also all those portions of population which are modernized/ westernized, the same problems seem to appear which plague the west i.e men becoming bluepilled after getting educated.
In most third world countries the foids know their place.

For the most part yes, not sure about upper class/ posh areas.

That's why the blackpill and all the chadfish experiments must be preserved for eternity.

I rather have what he said a million times more than being an incel.
As nice as OP’s idea sounds its just impossible. I think the rack is as good as we’ll ever get

They’re still going to be the same mean, selfish, and sociopathic monsters they’re allowed to be now. And don’t start with that “oh we’ll just beat them”. The average guy doesn’t have it in him to constantly smack a girl around and neither do you no matter how edgy you want to act. And on the topic of raising populations back up, how many women do you know that could be decent mothers? Probably not a lot. And that’s if they don’t try to murder their kids out of annoyance.

Good points, OP. Whether a woman is going to be a bad mother is out of anyone's control. However, with less rights and less political power, those 'mean-selfish-sociopathic monsters' will no longer be able to:
  • Fuck you over with a me-too accusation, simply because your appearance made her uncomfortable
  • Accuse you of marital rape because she 'wasnt in the mood'
  • Get bored with her betabuxx husband, ask for a divorce, call it 'irreconcilable differences', and bleed him out of money while she fucks around with her new boy toy Chad
  • Vote in favor of stupid laws like gay rights, transgender rights, safe spaces, etc.

They’re still going to be the same mean, selfish, and sociopathic monsters they’re allowed to be now.
Nah not really, women are products of their environment and society to a much higher degree than men. Women are literally lesser humans that need to be tamed and controlled and told what to do. They even secretly WANT it that way.

Islam is stupid to root for. Just because they beat their women doesn’t mean men have it good in that system. And besides they’re slipping up like Christians have from what I hear.

Agreed, it has huge problems.

Based. Only in 3200 shall we create artificial 3d loving waifus who TRULY care about personality.

Nah not really, women are products of their environment and society to a much higher degree than men. Women are literally lesser humans that need to be tamed and controlled and told what to do. They even secretly WANT it that way.
Based.

No they don’t. They want to be in power and have things their way. That’s why men and women can’t be equal. Because one side always has to be on top or the other side puts them on the bottom.

No they don’t. They want to be in power and have things their way. That’s why men and women can’t be equal. Because one side always has to be on top or the other side puts them on the bottom.
pyramids me

It will have to be foids at the bottom then.

Just because islam isn't perfect doesn't mean it isn't better than western countries.
I feel an odd alt right scent in this thread. We must protect poor white women from the evil muslims, huh?

Just because islam isn't perfect doesn't mean it isn't better than western countries.
I feel an odd alt right scent in this thread. We must protect poor white women from the evil muslims, huh?
No just that like you said Islam isn’t perfect. I could care less about “protecting” white women.

Islam is stupid to root for. Just because they beat their women doesn’t mean men have it good in that system

the only thing I like about Islam is how they keep their women in a tight rein. Everything else is too stupid

I don't even care anymore, I already missed out on teen love.