Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even if we somehow manage to get a foid to be with us...

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
the worst problem will be to keep her. Foids these days jump partners it's ridiculous. As soon as they find someone better or if your life is falling apart in any way they will abandon you faster than you can say wait.

As soon as they find someone better or if your life is falling apart in any way they will abandon you faster than you can say wait.
True word for word.

the worst problem will be to keep her. Foids these days jump partners it's ridiculous. As soon as they find someone better or if your life is falling apart in any way they will abandon you faster than you can say wait.
100% true, I had this happen to a friend who's life was falling apart and he eventually roped.

Having a foid gives you status. If I get a gf I will inmediately start looking for other foids so when she leaves I can jump to the next one

Having a foid gives you status. If I get a gf I will inmediately start looking for other foids so when she leaves I can jump to the next one
As if the next one would be any different. Even Chads get cheated on these days...

You can only keep a foid interested by ignoring her ( and being good looking in the first place ) .

I was thinking about this a lot, and years of inceldom and blackpill, will eventually make you have extreme trust issues towards a foid. If she wouldn't cheat on me, she'd probably leave me for not trusting her.

As if the next one would be any different. Even Chads get cheated on these days...
Cheating should be a crime punished with jail, in my opinion

With my small dick , It won’t be long before she starts fucking Tyrone/Chad again.
You can only keep a foid interested by ignoring her ( and being good looking in the first place ) .

It's only a matter of time for your relationship to go down the drain. It never began for ugly or normal looking males and chads. Women can do what they please.

I tried to explain this to my normie friend years ago. He would try insanely hard for months on end back then and sometimes he would get lucky and get a girlfriend. But as online dating spread the time that each new girlfriend would spend with him was getting shorter and shorter.

As Tinder took over now he can't even get a girlfriend at all. But I am guessing there are high-tier normies who are in the shoes he was in 5 years ago, where if they try insanely hard they can get a girlfriend still.. but how long before she monkey branches.

Even Chads have this problem to an extent. It doesn't take long for women to get bored even for a Chad, and there is always tons of other Chads available. And when that girl leaves Chad for another Chad.. it means the first Chad is now on the dating market again.

Thats another reason why the traditional marriage is the only way. Has to be full marriage before sex, and once married there is no way out.

It will never happen but toilets need to get their act together. Women with bodies like bags of potatoes or tiny neotenous noodlewhores can attract me but when they have rekt themselves with food and tattoos, or talk trashily, or have a long history of sexual escapades they are open about I am disgusted by them instantly. I can like women who are ugly and have no tits if they are sweet and nurturing. Foids could be so much more attractive if they just stopped being gross voluntarily, unlike men who cannot voluntarily change their gross bone structure. Obvs I don't want to fuck their personalities but I am not picky and skanks disgust me.