Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill even if we sent 1,000 messages back and forth……our hearts probably wouldn’t have moved even 1 cm closer

phony2021xxoo

phony2021xxoo

Banned
-
Even if you marry a roastie, or simp for a Stacy, you will never find love:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

"love" is just a lie made up by normies and foids to make cucks keep betabuxxing their roastie wives even after they cheat or do anything bad.

"love" is just a lie made up by normies and foids to make cucks keep betabuxxing their roastie wives even after they cheat or do anything bad.
Kinda yeah, i was just thinking how would i define love and nothing makes sense. Love itself doesnt exist, there are bunch of things that people define as love. Like sense of obligation, responsibility and achievement parents feel for their kids, sexual attraction and attention that trigger chemical reaction between lovers. Sense of having trust and confidence in a person like with siblings and friends.

chemical reaction
I always cringe so hard when people say that, if you put those "chemicals" on a piece of paper it's not gonna magically love and be human, the human brain is more complex than just "some chemicals".
Kinda yeah, i was just thinking how would i define love and nothing makes sense. Love itself doesnt exist, there are bunch of things that people define as love. Like sense of obligation, responsibility and achievement parents feel for their kids, sexual attraction and attention that trigger chemical reaction between lovers. Sense of having trust and confidence in a person like with siblings and friends.
I don't really care about love, I just want a gf to cuddle with and talk to and feel human and stop feeling like a fucking corpse for one fucking second in this shitty life :feelsrope:

I always cringe so hard when people say that, if you put those "chemicals" on a piece of paper it's not gonna magically love and be human, the human brain is more complex than just "some chemicals".
But isnt it what it is? dopamine and other chemicals spike in brain and we feel happy and aroused? You are right, im talking about process not perception.
I don't really care about love, I just want a gf to cuddle with and talk to and feel human and stop feeling like a fucking corpse for one fucking second in this shitty life
Same bro, having a girl that would treat me as a human being and to feel her skin, smell, her weight and warmth...

I don't really care about love, I just want a gf to cuddle with and talk to and feel human and stop feeling like a fucking corpse for one fucking second in this shitty life :feelsrope:
TFW letting someone don’t love you cuddle you:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back