Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if we get a date with a foid somehow, we wouldn't know how to kiss.

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
Foids have been kissing since their teen years, so they know what makes makes a male a good kisser vs a bad kisser. Our inexperience would be blatantly obvious when we kiss the foid and she would know we are KHHVs. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I physically can't kiss (well I can but it strains my face and hurts) due to a physical deformity. That's how subhuman I am

No-experience-pill is brutal. Women tend to want to avoid men with no romantic/sexual experience (just like the boss of the company tends to avoid hiring people who have never worked). And the older you are, the more women will judge you.

I physically can't kiss (well I can but it strains my face and hurts) due to a physical deformity. That's how subhuman I am
OvER

No-experience-pill is brutal. Women tend to want to avoid men with no romantic/sexual experience (just like the boss of the company tends to avoid hiring people who have never worked). And the older you are, the more women will judge you.

developmentally we are all teens. we should have the opportunity to try and be with other teens but we'd be murdered for being "pedophiles."

I would just stick my tongue in her mouth and tongue her tongue.