Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if there are good women, they are too few

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I don't deny that there are good women, who preserve their gift to their husband, who does not cheat, who is loyal to her husband, who cares for her kids, who has low standards....

But the truth is, such a foid, will be taken very quickly, and they are also rare in number, so that basically does not matter.

who has low standards....
As long as you are Chad, you can hit her, sodomize her and even burn her skin with cigarettes so that she will continue to think that he is a good man confused by "how difficult life is".

I don't deny that there are good women, who preserve their gift to their husband, who does not cheat, who is loyal to her husband, who cares for her kids, who has low standards....
Reported for blue pill. Such rosties don't exist

There are no good ones. Women are all inherently obnoxious and annoying. The world would be better if every single woman has a heart attack.

Reported for blue pill. Such rosties don't exist
By statistically they probably exist, but extremely rare. I always give benefit of doubt to all sorts of cases

By statistically they probably exist, but extremely rare.
You are naive. Yeah, maybe in previous generations. But from this one onward, not a single toilet is pure

Women are good if Chad demands them that. Otherwise every single foid is a whore

I think there's a fair amount of them but these woman know that they're high value and wouldn't settle for an ugly autist.

We can make the same observation about humanity in general: few people aspire to an ideal and are content to pursue their most primal instincts.

But then again, are they too few, or too hard to spot? Perhaps both.

I don't deny that there are good women, who preserve their gift to their husband, who does not cheat, who is loyal to her husband,
I agree, she probably exists. But to find her, you'll have to travel down to the small town of Niggercock, Mississippi. Only in small enclaves that are very religious and untouched by the degeneracy of the cities will you find such a woman

Man it sucks growing up in a city. Whores, violent niggers, degeneracy everywhere. I wish i was born in the countryside, where id find my looksmatch and we'd be a nice Christian couple and raise nice Christian children in a small house far away from other people. We'd go to church, we'd go fishing, never having to worry about the Current ThingTM or about whats happening halfway across the world. No blm riots, wars, or jews to worry about.
who cares for her kids, who has low standards....
I'm not sure, I feel like the standards might be hardcoded into their brains. Out of all my time in this world - whether it be irl or on the internet - I have never seen a woman take interest in a man who doesn't at least have HTN features

But the truth is, such a foid, will be taken very quickly, and they are also rare in number, so that basically does not matter.
Very true. Chad swipes her right up at the age of 15 and marries her at 22. No chance any of us will ever find such a girl. But I suppose it's fun to think about nonetheless

But then again, are they too few, or too hard to spot? Perhaps both.
It's definitely both

Lets say ideal qualities for a girl that most guys would have on here would be something like a virgin and no social media online presence

So this foid would get snatched up and you arent going to see it online

Where as for example online you see noodlewhores post their whitu cocku boyfriend to show it off, since thats a status symbol

It's definitely both

Lets say ideal qualities for a girl that most guys would have on here would be something like a virgin and no social media online presence

So this foid would get snatched up and you arent going to see it online

Where as for example online you see noodlewhores post their whitu cocku boyfriend to show it off, since thats a status symbol
I mean, you could still see her online, but her activities would be restricted.

I'm sure that if there were a study on this, we'd find that the number of hours spent on social networks correlates with promiscuity.