Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even if the world allowed for us to have a looksmatch, we would die from the normie abuse

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★
We would fail miserably, from other men calling us less, gay, weak, and nothing for being with a woman who would be ugly like we are and that disgusts them and insults them. Thye would bully us, they would make us gladiators fighting in wars (as it already is) they would chain us.

Whilst normie foids would insult, deprave and destroy our looksmatch, even encourage them to cuckold us. Normies would rape our spouses, beckys would shame them and say they should divorce us and pour bleach in our coffee.

And if we stood our ground we would loose, do to our height, due to our low body mass, to our inferior frame, our dissabilitites, our low IQ, our meek voices, our subhumanity.

And this makes it some much worse. A foid would never make us men, she would just exist to stop our frustration from turning into terrorism and commiting rassenschade on the Stacy that Chad left himself for dinner.

Because what sort of man can't even catch a crumb of proof for being a partner and what sort of foid can "love" us if she gets hurt for being around us, knowing we are her punishment for Chad not looking her way?

IMG 0879

We would fail miserably, from other men calling us less, gay, weak, and nothing for being with a woman
wtf

dude literally thinks moids calling you names is more important than having sex and marriage

this is a strawman
your post was incredibly disjointed, but I think that your concern about 'dying' from normies calling you names - because your gf isn't pretty enough - is weird when compared to the problems of inceldom

And if we stood our ground we would loose, do to our height, due to our low body mass, to our inferior frame, our dissabilitites, our low IQ, our meek voices, our subhumanity.
I'd rather lose and die happy than live subjugated and discriminated.

your post was incredibly disjointed, but I think that your concern about 'dying' from normies calling you names - because your gf isn't pretty enough - is weird when compared to the problems of inceldom
I can debunk this easily by the fact that your treatment in that scenario and now does not change. You are the bottom of the barrel, and you are just a punching bag. Despite having a looksmatch, filling up the holes (pun not intended) with her help, you unlock another avenue, another set of walls their punches now can bounce off of.

If your looksmatch would be a masculine, no tits, no ass, zero femminity looking woman, how can it not get into your head you're bisexual or gay or not manly enough? That you die with something rotting rather then preserving "dignity" the normies would absolutly try and point you for settling this low?

How can you stop the existential dread of extra dehumanization, for creating and having a relationship, be it with or without emotion, I don't really care, with somebody the vast majority would judge to be alien, unworthy, a disease?

To be punished for coming home, knowing you suceeded, there is someone at home waiting.
How grimdark can that be?

Because now we can use loneliness as a cope for justice in the form of karma and masochistically accept it.

And the second point is, in my post there is more then just that. You know very well normiedom would try to deemasculate us further, and tread us harder by showing they have more power over your looksmatch only through the exploitation of your inferior genetic make up. Just showing you, that you are not even worthy because there is no threat you can win against.

I'm not worried about normie perceptions as all their mistreatment amounts to is ugly stares and maybe a foul word here and there.
You suffer more inside your own mind than you do in reality, stressing over people's opinions will only exacerbate your subhumanity as now you appear meek and vulnerable.
If my looksmatch is mentally weak and succumbs to public opinion then she was never worth the effort anyway.