Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if somehow we get a gf we will need to care of it

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
We need to feed her,walk her,entertain her.It will require lots of work.It will be like having a pet.

sad truth. and if you fuck that up then end up incel again wasting years and mental energy

nah just need to fuck her with a big cock
sad truth. and if you fuck that up then end up incel again wasting years and mental energy
this is the story of all normies

Yeah even if you ascend you have to face the basic normie problems, supporting the whore.

That's really how foids are. Chad gets the purebred puppies from the breeder (cuck dad) and normies have to settle for used ones from the shelter.

nah just need to fuck her with a big cockEc

Even that won’t keep her.

My Chad childhood best friend brutally found that out personally after 10 years of marriage to his toilet of choice.

The filthy whore cheated on him of course.

I somehow managed to talk him out of carrying out a murder suicide in response to her treachery ie typical female behavior ie TFB, but even after my good talking to him he still had to voluntarily check himself into the local nuthouse for a couple of days to be able to fully wrap his mind around things in order to achieve some semblance of balance and stability once again.

Currently he’s doing well with a new broad and his ex is I believe still with the guy she cheated on him with but since they’re both essentially broke they’re still technically married as it is too expensive for them to get divorced apparently.

Even that won’t keep her.

My Chad childhood best friend brutally found that out personally after 10 years of marriage to his toilet of choice.

The filthy whore cheated on him of course.

I somehow managed to talk him out of carrying out a murder suicide in response to her treachery ie typical female behavior ie TFB, but even after my good talking to him he still had to voluntarily check himself into the local nuthouse for a couple of days to be able to fully wrap his mind fully around things in order to achieve some semblance of balance and stability once again.

Currently he’s doing well with a new broad and his ex is I believe still with the guy she cheated on him with but since they’re both essentially broke they’re still technically married as it is too expensive for them to get divorced apparently.
how big was chad's dick though?

Yeh can we get a .co pet like schools will have a school pet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back