Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if shitskin migrants aren't violent, or aren't eating cats/dogs, they still make once white places ugly

B

bcroger

Legend
From my understanding, Hispanic Arab and Asian immigrants (Chinese, Indians etc.) are not violent. I can go to a 90% hispanic town in Texas and not feel unsafe at all. I can go to a STEM college ph.d program with mostly Pakistani/Indian/Arab immigrants and feel 100% safe. I don't care about these Jew "studies" proving immigrants are less violent than American niggers and whites.

I think that republicans don't like them because they are ugly. Esp. Mexican American women who are incredibly short and fat on average. Black/African migrant, esp the women, tend to be very ugly as well. If they were Russian/Ukrainian immigrants, no would would care.

A of of Trump fanatics(I support Trump btw) seem to have an OCD, pathological, type hatred towards black/Somali/Haitian, Muslims, Syrian refugees etc., but I don't. I have an OCD, pathological, type hatred towards obese women, but thats because they are animals who belong in a zoo, and can control their weight; not towards any minority group. The only problem w/ migrants is that they make places ugly AF.

Racemixxing is not good for societies, yet, it is clear that low IQ stormfrontcels use ethnics as spacegoats of every fucking problem they may have. Once they consume the spacegoat, then, they will find other excuses on why their societies are socially degenerating.

they are violent

As an American I honestly don't mind East Asian/SEA immigrants. In previous jobs I've had a handful of bad experiences with Chinese ladies being rude but besides that they're typically hardworking and polite people. Caribbean immigrants (Haiti and Jamaica particularly) are the fucking worst

Spics are violent and Arabs are violent in Europe. I agree that lookism is part of it along with old racism/tribalism. Racism and lookism are connected.

Curries quickly became the most hated group in Canada partly because of how ugly they are.

Racemixxing is not good for societies, yet, it is clear that low IQ stormfrontcels use ethnics as spacegoats of every fucking problem they may have. Once they consume the spacegoat, then, they will find other excuses on why their societies are socially degenerating.

Spics are violent and Arabs are violent in Europe. I agree that lookism is part of it along with old racism/tribalism. Racism and lookism are connected.

Curries quickly became the most hated group in Canada partly because of how ugly they are.
Canadian Indians prove that racism is lookism.

They work hard, are well educated, don't commit much crime etc. but are still universally hated. If they were Russians, people would want more of them.

I don't feel that they are violent personally. They are mostly violent in Mexico and South America, not the USA. I can go to a place with lots of Mexican and asian immigrants and not feel unsafe.

Canadian Indians prove that racism is lookism.

They work hard, are well educated, don't commit much crime etc. but are still universally hated. If they were Russians, people would want more of them.
The recent curries have been behaving badly, not with crime but third world behaviour like shitting on beaches.

Still a big part of is looks.

The recent curries have been behaving badly, not with crime but third world behaviour like shitting on beaches.

Still a big part of is looks.
What pct are shitting on beaches? like .1%

It has almost everything to do with how ugly they are.

From my understanding, Hispanic Arab and Asian immigrants (Chinese, Indians etc.) are not violent. I can go to a 90% hispanic town in Texas and not feel unsafe at all. I can go to a STEM college ph.d program with mostly Pakistani/Indian/Arab immigrants and feel 100% safe. I don't care about these Jew "studies" proving immigrants are less violent than American niggers and whites.

I think that republicans don't like them because they are ugly. Esp. Mexican American women who are incredibly short and fat on average. Black/African migrant, esp the women, tend to be very ugly as well. If they were Russian/Ukrainian immigrants, no would would care.

A of of Trump fanatics(I support Trump btw) seem to have an OCD, pathological, type hatred towards black/Somali/Haitian, Muslims, Syrian refugees etc., but I don't. I have an OCD, pathological, type hatred towards obese women, but thats because they are animals who belong in a zoo, and can control their weight; not towards any minority group. The only problem w/ migrants is that they make places ugly AF.
True

As an American I honestly don't mind East Asian/SEA immigrants. In previous jobs I've had a handful of bad experiences with Chinese ladies being rude but besides that they're typically hardworking and polite people. Caribbean immigrants (Haiti and Jamaica particularly) are the fucking worst
What are your experiences with immigrants from Haiti? Never met one, but I heard lots of bad things about them?

What are your experiences with immigrants from Haiti? Never met one, but I heard lots of bad things about them?
I'm particularly annoyed with the women. Working service jobs, I can't tell you how many times we've had an issue with some creole speaking woman being loud and rude to us. I've noticed that they always raise the most ratchet misbehaving children too. The men are better but even they can be a bit demanding and inconsiderate at times

Not all of them are bad of course, I was friends with a really hardworking and honest Haitian dude at a previous job. This is just what I've noticed. (Also I've never heard of them eating dogs until the Trump debate)

I'm particularly annoyed with the women. Working service jobs, I can't tell you how many times we've had an issue with some creole speaking woman being loud and rude to us. I've noticed that they always raise the most ratchet misbehaving children too. The men are better but even they can be a bit demanding and inconsiderate at times

Not all of them are bad of course, I was friends with a really hardworking and honest Haitian dude at a previous job. This is just what I've noticed. (Also I've never heard of them eating dogs until the Trump debate)
Honestly, I don't get the OCD, pathological, type hatred towards black/Somali/Haitian, Muslims, Syrian refugees etc., that most Republicans seem to have. I never had an issue with them. Most Muslims seem like decent people. Yeah, like other non-white groups they make places uglier/shorter, but I don't hate them for it. I just wish we got more Eastern European immigrants (Russians/Ukrainians ) instead

I have an OCD, pathological, type hatred towards obese women, but thats because they are animals who belong in a zoo, and can control their weight

Honestly, I don't get the OCD, pathological, type hatred towards black/Somali/Haitian, Muslims, Syrian refugees etc., that most Republicans seem to have. I never had an issue with them. Most Muslims seem like decent people. Yeah, like other non-white groups they make places uglier/shorter, but I don't hate them for it. I just wish we got more Eastern European immigrants (Russians/Ukrainians ) instead

I have an OCD, pathological, type hatred towards obese women, but thats because they are animals who belong in a zoo, and can control their weight
Me either. A lot of people here are racist just as a joke or an aesthetic, but as long as you are an honest and polite person, we can be friends (I'm an American and the dream of an ethno-state is so far from achievable that its retarded to believe in it. If you have a different attitude as a European, I understand.) .
I just don't know why I get lambasted when I point out that certain ethnic groups, on average, act more animalistically and uncivilized than other ethnic groups. It's just a reality.

Also what's the origin of your hatred towards obese women? I'm not judging you but you seem to bring it up in every other post :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

• bcroger
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back