Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if Personality Mattered, it would still boil down to factors out of your control [IT WONT READ THIS]

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Revycel
★★★★★
(This may seem kinda water to some tho, but its always good to have that occasional reminder, plus it can be useful info for GrAYs and lurkers.)

Why? Very simple, your "personality" is a combination of these factors:

Genetics. (65%)

Your life Experiences.

How people treat you. (Both 35%)

Its a factor literally outside of your control, locked in and already fully developed by the time youre already in puberty.

Why are a lot of 'cels here either very defensive, aggressive and Cynical? Or emotionally needy, Distrustful and with fetishes like mommy and femdom? Simple, they have been treated like utter shit all their lives (Due to their Looks and Non NTness.), and therefore they develop to always be on edge, to be on the defensive, and they would logically hate the world, want nothing to do with it and even wish death on humanity. (Althrough thats a topic for another thread.)

The genetics? Very simple, for example, in my case, my dad was a twin turbo LS introvert who didnt get a GF until his mid 20s, and only managed to bux for my mom in his mid 30s. (keep in mind this was like 1994 in spicland.) and what did he pass down to me? THAT NATURE IN THE FIRST PLACE, And guess what? IT WAS A MASSIVE FACTOR WHY IM 18 YEAR OLD KISSLESS VIRGIN, NO FRIENDS, AND SOCIALLY TOO RETARDED TO EVEN SURVIVE IN SPICLAND. (Where NT, Extroversion and Low Inhibition is LAW.)

This is also a reason why in ancient/biblical times, who your parents are and what they did was emphasized, if your dad was a thief with more Records For Grand Larceny than a Hellcat Redeye's Horsepower, you would be much more likely to be one yourself, or, if your mom was a whipple supercharged running on E85 whore, your sister would have even higher chances of being like that well, those characteristics are also contained in your genes jfl.

Now, if you get treated right, with two loving parents who are good people and did good for the world, positive reinforcement all your life (thanks to your good looks and NT nature.), you will obviously develop a good personality, the world has given so much to you so you would logically give back to it.

You logically cannot "work" on your personality, as it has been already determined and developed due to the factors above, its like trying to work on your frontal lobe lol.

Case Closed, have a good day, motherfuckers.

Last edited:
(This may seem kinda water to some tho, but its always good to have that occasional reminder.)

Why? Very simple, your "personality" is a combination of these factors:

Genetics. (65%)

Your life Experiences.

How people treat you. (Both 35%)

Its a factor literally outside of your control, locked in and already fully developed by the time youre already in puberty.

Why are a lot of 'cels here either very defensive, aggressive and Cynical? Or emotionally needy, Distrustful and with fetishes like mommy and femdom? Simple, they have been treated like utter shit all their lives (Due to their Looks and Non NTness.), and therefore they develop to always be on edge, to be on the defensive, and they would logically hate the world, want nothing to do with it and even wish death on humanity. (Althrough thats a topic for another thread.)

The genetics? Very simple, for example, in my case, my dad was a twin turbo LS introvert who didnt get a GF until his mid 20s, and only managed to bux for my mom in his mid 30s. (keep in mind this was like 1994 in spicland.) and what did he pass down to me? THAT NATURE IN THE FIRST PLACE, And guess what? IT WAS A MASSIVE FACTOR WHY IM 18 YEAR OLD KISSLESS VIRGIN, NO FRIENDS, AND SOCIALLY TOO RETARDED TO EVEN SURVIVE IN SPICLAND. (Where NT, Extroversion and Low Inhibition is LAW.)

This is also a reason why in ancient/biblical times, who your parents are and what they did was emphasized, if your dad was a thief with more Records For Grand Larceny than a Hellcat Redeye's Horsepower, you would be much more likely to be one yourself, or, if your mom was a whipple supercharged running on E85 whore, your sister would have even higher chances of being like that well, those characteristics are also contained in your genes jfl.

Now, if you get treated right, with two loving parents who are good people and did good for the world, positive reinforcement all your life (thanks to your good looks and NT nature.), you will obviously develop a good personality, the world has given so much to you so you would logically give back to it.

You logically cannot "work" on your personality, as it has been already determined and developed due to the factors above, its like trying to work on your frontal lobe lol.

Case Closed, have a good day, motherfuckers.
Brutal. But water.

Brutal. But water.
Ive said it in the first sentence tho, but its both a reminder (its good to be hydrated.), plus useful for greys and lurkers that may be new to the BP, not everyone here is a Blackpill Philosopher yknow?

Ive said it in the first sentence tho, but its both a reminder (its good to be hydrated.), plus useful for greys and lurkers that may be new to the BP, not everyone here is a Blackpill Philosopher yknow?
Yeah not saying it shouldn’t be posted, but most people do know this they just gaslight us into thinking we can change it to place the blame on us.

Yeah. There is actually very little you can "work on" to improve your attractiveness if you do not want to get surgery. Personality is definitly not one of them.

Genetic is very brutal. My mother is really lazy, disorganized and introverteded. I am exactly like her.

it is over.

Yeah. There is actually very little you can "work on" to improve your attractiveness if you do not want to get surgery. Personality is definitly not one of them.

Genetic is very brutal. My mother is really lazy, disorganized and introverteded. I am exactly like her.

it is over.
Also got a lot of my forgetful nature from my dad as well, shit is brutal bro.:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yeah not saying it shouldn’t be posted, but most people do know this they just gaslight us into thinking we can change it to place the blame on us.
Yeah true, but what personality really develops from isnt like very widespread in BP philosophy tho.

Over for zoomercel
being one is genuinely the worst man, especially knowing we are the most hedonistic and brainrotten generation, zoomer-foids r so fuckin petty i swear.

Last edited:
This is a very good post but water ngl but eh man I love hydrating!