Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if parents seem to have good genes, it's still a gambe to have kids

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
My parents were both 7, my father had godly morissonian hair and when i had 15-18 years old every girl would tell me how i have the best hair she's seen + nice eyes (still i was just a 5-5/6 because the rest of my face was average/ugly), then i had severe hairloss at 20 and became an incel, my father didn't start losing even some of his hair before 55.

Plus we all know some brothers/sisters where one of them is very attractive but the other who looks like him is very ugly, because for instance the girl got the masculine attributes that can make the guy hot but not her.

Having a child is always a gamble and he can always turn into an incel even if both parents seem attractive.

Exemple of hot celebrities with ugly siblings : https://www.thetalko.com/15-ugliest-siblings-of-famous-celebs/

Last edited:
I wont post my parents pic to strangers lol, believe or not, that's your business. Also read the second paragraph it relies on your own experience, don't you know any couple of brothers/sisters where one of them is hot but not another ?

I wont post my parents pic to strangers lol, believe or not, that's your business. Also read the second paragraph it relies on your own experience, don't you know any couple of brothers/sisters where one of them is hot but not another ?
It's over

There are no guarantees in this life, BUT having GL parents increases your odds of coming out GL by a lot.

Don't cite celebrities. They're all plastic.

frankie-grande.jpg

good genes for females are death sentence genes for males

Chris-Liam-Luke-Hemsworth.jpg

All the Hemsworth brothers are extremely hot! They are the epitome of everyone’s Australian boy toy fantasize. We think of them when we envision ourselves with an Australian man. Even though little Luke would be attractive in any other family, he doesn’t quite make it with the Hemsworths. Here’s the thing, Luke is fine as hell, but his younger brothers Liam and Chris are just so much sexier and talented. If anyone has seen Chris Hemsworth in his role as Thor, you would understand. Oh, and Liam Hemsworth just has the most perfect face and personality. Listen, I’m sure anyone would be satisfied to be with Luke. He’s cute and Australian. But in the back of our minds, all we would be thinking about would be the other Hemsworth brothers.

It's over

No pic no proof you larper.

Chris-Liam-Luke-Hemsworth.jpg

All the Hemsworth brothers are extremely hot! They are the epitome of everyone’s Australian boy toy fantasize. We think of them when we envision ourselves with an Australian man. Even though little Luke would be attractive in any other family, he doesn’t quite make it with the Hemsworths. Here’s the thing, Luke is fine as hell, but his younger brothers Liam and Chris are just so much sexier and talented. If anyone has seen Chris Hemsworth in his role as Thor, you would understand. Oh, and Liam Hemsworth just has the most perfect face and personality. Listen, I’m sure anyone would be satisfied to be with Luke. He’s cute and Australian. But in the back of our minds, all we would be thinking about would be the other Hemsworth brothers.
The middle one looks like Ross from Friends, kek.

This was the most cancerous celebrity news article I have ever seen

No pic no proof you larper.

I don't care, read the rest of the post, OBSERVE BASED ON YOUR OWN EXPERIENCES.

If you never saw the kind of siblings i'm talking about, then we live in a different universe.

I don't live to convince you.

There are no guarantees in this life, BUT having GL parents increases your odds of coming out GL by a lot.

Obviously, there is not the slightest doubt about that.

I don't care, read the rest of the post, OBSERVE BASED ON YOUR OWN EXPERIENCES.

If you never saw the kind of siblings i'm talking about, then we live in a different universe.

I don't live to convince you.
cope.

It's over for Manlet Hemingsworth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back