Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if our personality sucks, like we're shy or something, its still societies/womens fault. We didn't get positive reinforcement growing up.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Its hard enough for me to get a job and not mess up, let alone get a gf.

The one and only reason our lives are crap it's our looks. It doesn't matter at all, what personality you have. I've seen good looking men being bullies, but also shy and more introverted. They all had success regardless of how they were behaving

The one and only reason our lives are crap it's our looks. It doesn't matter at all, what personality you have. I've seen good looking men being bullies, but also shy and more introverted. They all had success regardless of how they were behaving
Being non ugly really frees up your mind to pursue other goals. It makes you confident enough to believe in yourself. When you are ugly and face its consequences from the beginning, it becomes harder to have such conviction.
Imagine going to a party as an ugly person, you can dress up the best you can only to realize it doesn't matter, who wouldn't want to give up?

How come 30% of millennial men are incels?
They all must have terrible personalities

How come 30% of millennial men are incels?
They all must have terrible personalities
Yes, this is exactly what reddit will tell you, that they are shitty people

I have chad friend who says that are super awkward. If I had acted the same way, I would've been told "You shouldn't say that" or something along those lines. But he nobody cares when he does it.

tru, introverted men have success if theyre good looking

Yes, this is exactly what reddit will tell you, that they are shitty people
And previous generations barely had people with bad personalities? What happened?

Its not our fault. We were dealt a bad hand

even if you're kinda ugly, your family and peer group are not supposed to be wastelands, but they probably are

even if you're kinda ugly, your family and peer group are not supposed to be wastelands, but they probably are
My peer group couldn't be more of a wasteland
I've only got a handful opportunities for the 4 years I was with them
And I was severely punished when I did even the smallest mistake

My peer group couldn't be more of a wasteland
I've only got a handful opportunities for the 4 years I was with them
And I was severely punished when I did even the smallest mistake
yea, no one gives a flying fuck, i mostly hung out with them to see fat couples hugging. this guy literally said he'd invite a normal girl and then he just didn't, because he thought "she doesn't know enough people here", literally for no reason

Females are too primitive/underdeveloped to care about personalitys. Its all bones and dong size.

Exactly, but those brainlets dont realize it