Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if only personality mattered, most of us would still be incel (esp autists)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I've been thinking about this.... Muh personality is always preached by IT, and that we know, looks massively outweigh personality.

Something crossed my mind, though..

Let's say only personality mattered, height and looks are irrelevant for one second..

Perfect world that we would be in right? Let's ascend Bros...no wait.

Think about it. Do you have more than 10 friends or 'friends' in your life? Do you have multi hobbies? Are you talkative and full of knowledge of the popculture? Do you go outside daily to meet your friends daily? This is a must bullet point btw.

Do you have enough money to eat out daily? Can you name at least 10 new songs released this year?

You're a fucking autist NEET who nolife this forum. In fact, as soon this personality wish is granted, we are still stick there. Can you outNT your sister or your coworkers?

Most importantly, do you have Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, tiktok accounts with more than thousands of followers? Are you willing to make tons of selfies of your fake lifestyle daily? Open up your WhatsApp or any chat app. Do you even have anyone that isn't a teacher, boss, parents and family there?

No? It's a bottomless pit. Come rot with us.

PS:I have a hyper NT sister so I know that stuff

Last edited:
And then to get only ugly roastie with all that good personality

Never began for autists,we're even doomed in parallel universe:feelstastyman::incel:

I would, but many NTcels wouldn't.

Think about it. Do you have more than 10 friends or 'friends' in your life? Do you have multi hobbies? Are you talkative and full of knowledge of the popculture? Do you go outside daily to meet your friends daily? This is a must bullet point btw.
Cause and effect. If they were treated decently while growing up they would have enjoyed spending time with normies, thus forming friendships and such.

Never began for autists,we're even doomed in parallel universe:feelstastyman::incel:
Autists have it the worst out of everyone. A study concluded that only 1.5 percent of the autist sample had sex with their partner and that includes female autists.

In fact, the celibacy rate is higher than NT currycels and ricecels

Autists are boned except with maybe other autists.

Right! I wouldn't ascend. Like recently I was invited to a wedding. I spent like 3 hours talking to an astro physician. We were talking about the universe, possible solutions to environmental problems, cars, planes, model trains etc. He thought I was a great guy and even invited me to come visit him sometimes.

Then I was sitting there with a buddy and we were talking and some foid joined us. We simply had NOTHING to talk about. Foids give zero fucks about anything that interests me. I just can't have a conversation with a foid. I could talk about let's say good restaurants in the area or some of my hobbies like photography but I would run out of things to say quickly and I would never have a decent conversation with her like I had with the astro physician gentleman. Foids do not bother themselves with anything that's deep. They only care about clothes, bags and Chad.

I used to have a Youtube account back in 2007 talking about things that interested me. I had a few thousand subscribers and 95% of them were male.

The way I think is also very cold, rational, calculating and unemotional. Something women don't get along with at all. Like if they get emotional I just can't respond to it.

Thing is, if looks didn't matter in life, our social lives, motivation levels, and overall personalities would have been different.

Sure, personality is heavily influenced by genetics, but rejections, bullying, exclusion, etc. is eventually going to affect your behavior unless you completely lack self-awareness.

And yes, you're born autistic, but most of us aren't literally autistic. Most incels i've known in real life were NT. And no, being into anime or video games (which are very much mainstream hobbies anyway) and being a little awkward doesn't make you autistic.

I wouldn't. My personality is excellent. Who gives a fuck i'm not NT

I couldn't name 10 songs from same year from the last 10 years

You realise that chads become popular due to their genetics and not their great personalities. This post shows how retarded you are

You realise that chads become popular due to their genetics and not their great personalities. This post shows how retarded you are
Cope. NT people have a massive advantage over autists even if not Chad. Chad develops his NT personality due to positive reinforcement (from looks) and from there, progression.

I wouldn't. My personality is excellent. Who gives a fuck i'm not NT
Oh, perhaps I mixed up personality and NTness (having a life), either way point still stands

Cope. NT people have a massive advantage over autists even if not Chad. Chad develops his NT personality due to positive reinforcement (from looks) and from there, progression.

Im not autistic though retard

You are right.
My personality is probably more fucked up than my looks.

JFL genius why don't you go join MENSA :soy: instead of calling people retard?
Okay retard keep thinking personality matters cause all the white chads who fuck your slutty asian sisters are nice too you. You sister likes the white boys cause their good personalities

I have often wondered, how can people still afford such thing?
I'm not entirely sure but I can offer a viewpoint based on my sister's experience

My sister asks for money daily and go out eating everyday, so basically wasting the money of their fellow brothers and family members.

Also I guess instead of using money on video games and steam, PC parts they use it on eating out. For example most NT people I know don't bother with computer games, they turn to free mobile games like PUBG so there's that.

Furthermore girls just get their money from their bf

Okay retard keep thinking personality matters cause all the white chads who fuck your slutty asian sisters are nice too you. You sister likes the white boys cause their good personalities
LOL when did I say personality matters? I said 'if only personality matter' you illiterate inbred donkeyfucker

If you think NTness doesn't matter you're a bluepilled cuck.

Also If you want to suck white chads cock so badly, go on Grindr and register a account. Be ware, I'm sure they carry tons of STD up your asses too, not like you know what a STD is anyway.

Also I guess instead of using money on video games and steam, PC parts they use it on eating out. For example most NT people I know don't bother with computer games, they turn to free mobile games like PUBG so there's that.

That might be true to some degree, though I get so little money (1000 Euro a month for 7 hours a day, two shifts a day) that I could not afford anything if I would live by my own. I could not even finance my driver licence. Men today are actually forced to stay home with their parents.

That might be true to some degree, though I get so little money (1000 Euro a month for 7 hours a day, two shifts a day) that I could not afford anything if I would live by my own. I could not even finance my driver licence. Men today are actually forced to stay home with their parents.
I won't move out until I really have too. I save so much money living with my parents, also I would literally starve to death.

The problem is that I would be a lot more social and willing to share pictures if I didn't think I would be ridiculed for being ugly.

At any rate, you seem to be saying someone with a good personality is someone who does normie shit like post on instagram and have a fuck ton of acquaintances. I would say that someone with a good personality is just someone who is kind and considerate. That is the problem with stupid ass normie "just work on your personality" advice. What the fuck is a good personality? Some girls want thugs, others want nerds who are good looking. none of it matters, which is why personality is tied to looks. If someone is attracted to you t hey will just associate a good personality with whatever your personality is.

LOL when did I say personality matters? I said 'if only personality matter' you illiterate inbred donkeyfucker

If you think NTness doesn't matter you're a bluepilled cuck.

Also If you want to suck white chads cock so badly, go on Grindr and register a account. Be ware, I'm sure they carry tons of STD up your asses too, not like you know what a STD is anyway.
Typical Asian passive-agressiveness. Even your insults are soy (hate on farmers, suggesting someone to go gay).

About the thread subject, I guess some NT incels would ascend in such a thought experiment, but I'm personally an autist so it would be literal hell, imagine seeing ugly guys with gfs and never knowing why, my logical brain would be fucked up and rope would be the only option. At least how reality is right now you can systematize your IRL experiences and come to the blackpill.

Most people here probably have a fucked personality because of mental health issues

That would be even worse because I am such a piece of shit that in this hypotethical situation I would probably be truecel

you illiterate inbred donkeyfucker

Quirky insult. Check
Telling me to go gay for chad. Check
Using lack of sexual knowledge as an insult. Check

Yep this is an IT member if ive ever seen one

normies are braindead morons so no i dont want to be in their social group. Most likely ill just be used as a jester or whatever and if they need something.

Most importantly, do you have Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, tiktok accounts with more than thousands of followers? Are you willing to make tons of selfies of your fake lifestyle daily?
Can you name at least 10 new songs released this year?
Most sexually active people don't meet these criteria, perhaps except the youngest demographics. Maybe I know shit, but I don't think taking selfies really is Chad's favorite pastime activity.

If this were applied retroactively, I wouldn’t be here. In the past I had a great personality, now I’m just jaded and empty

Quirky insult. Check
Telling me to go gay for chad. Check
Using lack of sexual knowledge as an insult. Check

Yep this is an IT member if ive ever seen one
lol bro ur accusing me as a IT member?

you go to threads to call people retard and expect politeness?

i've been here longer than you 2019cel, sit the hell down

Typical Asian passive-agressiveness. Even your insults are soy (hate on farmers, suggesting someone to go gay).
You seem to like Asian 'passive-aggressiveness' a lot, basing yourself as a vocaloidcel

Autists have it the worst out of everyone. A study concluded that only 1.5 percent of the autist sample had sex with their partner and that includes female autists.

The study you mention only included adolescents, so its conclusions cannot be generalized to adults.

Between 10 and 20% of men with high functioning autism are in relationships. Those men have the looks necessary to compensate for being autistic and they obviously don't have it worse than neurotypical incels.

As shown by the chart below, autistic females are much more likely to pass on their genes than their male counterparts. Autistic men are at a tremendous disadvantage, but some of them do manage to reproduce.

Attachments

• mental-illness-and-sexual-market-chart (2).png
    mental-illness-and-sexual-market-chart (2).png
    32 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Do you have more than 10 friends or 'friends' in your life?
No

Do you have multi hobbies?
Yes

Are you talkative and full of knowledge of the popculture? Do you go outside daily to meet your friends daily?
No and No

Do you have enough money to eat out daily? Can you name at least 10 new songs released this year?
No and No
You're a fucking autist NEET who nolife this forum
I'm not :feelsbadman:
Most importantly, do you have Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, tiktok accounts with more than thousands of followers?
No and No
Are you willing to make tons of selfies of your fake lifestyle daily? Open up your WhatsApp or any chat app. Do you even have anyone that isn't a teacher, boss, parents and family there?
No and No
It's a bottomless pit. Come rot with us
I hate my life

Although OP if looks didn't matter would we have been relentlessly bullied from a young age?

Autists are boned except with maybe other autists.
Male autists get nothing unless he was conditioned from a young age to be "normal" in a good environment & lands a good career.

Female autists date NT men.

In this alt-universe where the bluepill is true, our blackpill is a self-fulfilling prophesy. Because we believe that looks are the main driver of attraction, we let our personalities rot as we don't consider them worthy of effort when our looks are so clearly lacking, so we are constantly rejected for our degenerate personalities while remaining convinced that it's our looks.

This is assuming that we can't fake having a good personality, which isn't as hard as a lot of people make it out to be. Most people are myopic and overestimate their ability to read other people.

Fortunately for us, we have the entire body of social science to tell us that we are correct, and this alt-universe is fictional.

The problem is that I would be a lot more social and willing to share pictures if I didn't think I would be ridiculed for being ugly.

At any rate, you seem to be saying someone with a good personality is someone who does normie shit like post on instagram and have a fuck ton of acquaintances. I would say that someone with a good personality is just someone who is kind and considerate. That is the problem with stupid ass normie "just work on your personality" advice. What the fuck is a good personality? Some girls want thugs, others want nerds who are good looking. none of it matters, which is why personality is tied to looks. If someone is attracted to you t hey will just associate a good personality with whatever your personality is.
Good personality should mean an overall good person, heart in the right place, means well with actions.

What it actually means = Self absorbed trend setter due to attractiveness or acceptable looking normie that goes right along with the herd, doesn't rock the boat, conforms to the status quo, doesn't think too hard about anything, pretends to be competent at Everything (dunning-kruger effect maxxed), selfish virtue signaller that shits on those outside the group.

You seem to like Asian 'passive-aggressiveness' a lot, basing yourself as a vocaloidcel
This doesn't make any sense. I'm not a fan of typical Asian dudes, I consume music which is made by emotionally honest, high IQ Asian producers, regarding topics such as breakup, loss of a loved one, feelings of alienation/isolation and powerlessness. Sorry but I'm not going to praise you on virtue of your race, I only admire content creators and not regular Joes.

Seeing as I'm commenting on your thread, it counts as content, sure, but I'm going to critique it and see if it holds up.
You intend to create a fantasy world where personality is what matters, right? But you fail to explain the reason things are that way. Animals are easy to hunt, therefore less need of physical strength and more of teamwork? Nope. A wizard did it? Nope. You just give no reason whatsoever, which qualifies as poor worldbuilding.
Second, there are filler sentences all over it.
I've been thinking about this
Something crossed my mind, though..
Perfect world that we would be in right? Let's ascend Bros...no wait.
PS:I have a hyper NT sister so I know that stuff
All of this could have been omitted for the sake of brevity, which is all the more important in a forum thread.
I'm not done yet. The form is also poor. You're interrogating the viewer, which intimidates him at worst and bores him at best. In fact, you even say the phrase "bullet point". So why didn't you just frame all these NT requirements in a list? Because you're low IQ.
The thesis of your thread is "just rot", which could be novel to a bluepiller but is overused in the forum.
In conclusion this thread gets a 4.5/10. This doesn't mean that it's better than 44% of the threads in the forum, it actually belongs to the 70th percentile roughly. What I want to come across with this rating is that making threads is not your thing, dude. Leave it to the pros like BlkPillPres, mylifeistrash and boojies. Just comment here and there and maybe make a venting thread about a particularly egregious experience in your life that you must get off your chest.
Sorry about the late reply, I'm low IQ as well and it took me quite some time to make a compelling review.

As others said, a great part of our personality comes from various interpersonal interactions, and as we know, ugly people often get excluded from positive interactions. We were not encouraged to take selfies, to be social, to speak openly without fear of being despised, etc.
But, in fact, if suddenly personality started to matter more than looks, some of us would still be incels.