Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if my autism was cured tomorrow I still couldn't ascend

1TZ0VER

1TZ0VER

Recruit
★★★★
I never believed it when people said there's no coming back from the blackpill.

I discovered way too early so I've essentially sealed my fate even if there was a smidgen of a chance to ascend.

I look at people around me getting married and feel sorry for the man every single time. I can't even bring myself to say congratulation because every sentient person knows what comes next.

I discovered mdmamaxxing for increased confidence but even that's out the window now because I've lost my ability to even 'love' foids.
(not including family)

I've been far too long without dating so my brain has already adapted itself for loneliness anyway.

Reject women entirely
Chasing women is a hopeless activity that wont get you anywhere because you lack the required genetics to obtain pussy.
Find something else to entertain yourself with until you die

Learning the blackpill and your subhumanity early has the added benefit of not enduring the mental and financial pains that oblivious ppl endure like simping, betabux, the friendzone; more recently onlyfans subscriptions. As they say, this is a cucked and corrupt world just focus on yourself.

Chasing women is a hopeless activity that wont get you anywhere because you lack the required genetics to obtain pussy.
Honestly a good way of looking at it.
When I was 15 I got obsessed with one my foid teachers and ended up buying her a bar of chocolate. Long story short, I came home the same day and saw a picture of her surrounded by 5 tall men with ONE of her friends. So far the biggest piece of suifuel I've encountered first hand

Honestly a good way of looking at it.
When I was 15 I got obsessed with one my foid teachers and ended up buying her a bar of chocolate. Long story short, I came home the same day and saw a picture of her surrounded by 5 tall men with ONE of her friends. So far the biggest piece of suifuel I've encountered first hand
Broootal my nigga holy shit

you need good looks and thats it .

or you pay these fucking hookers that prey on male loneliness / inceldom .

kek , Woman given Agency was a Huge Mistake :feelskek:

you need good looks and thats it .

or you pay these fucking hookers that prey on male loneliness / inceldom .

kek , Woman given Agency was a Huge Mistake :feelskek:
I don't know why she wasn't fucking fired; a quarter way through the term, she just stopped caring and all she would do is make us watch movies about morals and shit.

I don't know why she wasn't fucking fired; a quarter way through the term, she just stopped caring and all she would do is make us watch movies about morals and shit.
woman rarely get fired , unless shes old as dirt and Unattractive .

If you have Female Bosses " / Executioners . You need to make sure you get as Much Money / Value out of your time as possible .

Then again you could just quit your Work and Apply for neetbux , when it becomes to much of a Bullshit ( your work enviroment ) "

woman rarely get fired , unless shes old as dirt and Unattractive .

If you have Female Bosses " / Executioners . You need to make sure you get as Much Money / Value out of your time as possible .

Then again you could just quit your Work and Apply for neetbux , when it becomes to much of a Bullshit ( your work enviroment )
It's scary how much they can get away with. Although her subject was irrelevant anyways even all the staff there knew that her lesson was a waste. (even the HR) Not only that, before I realised what she was doing, she'd flirt with me and my autistic ass would give her loads of attention and then she'd be cold to me. Repeat cycle.

I never believed it when people said there's no coming back from the blackpill.

I discovered way too early so I've essentially sealed my fate even if there was a smidgen of a chance to ascend.

I look at people around me getting married and feel sorry for the man every single time. I can't even bring myself to say congratulation because every sentient person knows what comes next.

I discovered mdmamaxxing for increased confidence but even that's out the window now because I've lost my ability to even 'love' foids.
(not including family)

I've been far too long without dating so my brain has already adapted itself for loneliness anyway.
Do you actually have autism?

It's scary how much they can get away with. Although her subject was irrelevant anyways even all the staff there knew that her lesson was a waste. (even the HR) Not only that, before I realised what she was doing, she'd flirt with me and my autistic ass would give her loads of attention and then she'd be cold to me. Repeat cycle.
They can Be litteral retards but If These Woman are even remotly attractive It dosnt Matter .