Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if most men are not fully blackpilled..

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Officer
★★★★
28d 2h 52m
they know there is something wrong with modern women.

You cant walk around in a western country as a average man and not realize how messed up the dating market is or how women are obessed with mens height. You will come across these weird things, be it through online dating or real life dating.

Most men know that women are kinda shallow amd looks matter but of course they dont know the full truth because they cope.

How the hell can a man believe in the personality-only-meme when you have a smartphone nowdays? JFL. With TikTok, Dating Apps and other blackpilling apps.

T

Tiredpoorcel

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
That's why they are trying to push the personality meme (confidence and humor) to hide the truth from sheep and giving them some hope (cope)

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
40d 6h 23m
Tiredpoorcel said:
That's why they are trying to push the personality meme (confidence and humor) to hide the truth from sheep and giving them some hope (cope)
They don't want more ers being born Because they are egotistical in their world view and most are afraid of death that they deserve:feelsjuice:

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
144d 8h 26m
lonelycurry26 said:
You cant walk around in a western country as a average man and not realize how messed up the dating market is
Some people are not strong enough to accept harsh reality. They'll put effort not to look and double down on the bluepill.

Loner94

Loner94

Commander
52d 22h 37m
Tiredpoorcel said:
Exactly

D

Doctor Blackpill

Scientific Blackpill
-
16h 10m
As a former White Nationalist, I've participated in many types of ethnocentrist groups whose men were nearly to fully aware of women's behavior and mentality. Heated discussions on gender could also be found in such groups.

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Officer
★★★★★
17d 6h 42m
This might sound controversial, but if we had a more expansive definition of inceldom (like having 1-2 sexual experiences per year for high tier normies), it might be possible to affirm that inceldom is the natural state of being for straight guys in western societies.

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
50d 3h 51m
Don't blackpill Chads. :incel:

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
6d 23h 33m
Tiredpoorcel said:

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
3d 13h 20m
IncelCatechumen said:
1-2 sexual experiences
That's how many foids in my age group i talked to last year :feelskek:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4