Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Even if looks didn't matter, it wouldn't matter

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / "Don't Try" - Bukowki's epitaph
★★★★
An autistic guy or similar, with high inhibition, rationalization and things like that will never act the same way as some low inhib guy with 80 IQ
Everything is determined at conception anyway both your genes and the environment you will grow up in.

I highly doubt that our personality is changeable enough to make any satisfactory difference, especially considering the fact that I have already built my character throughout my life in certain concepts, in a certain vision, I cannot simply forget all my thoughts and my way of thinking

It's not my fault that I am the way I am today, seriously, this is something ridiculed by believers in free will but no one is to blame for being who they are, we are victims of our initial conditions and our environment, It is a human behavioral issue of building your way of thinking with the reinforcements you received in your development, I have no control over this, over the reinforcements I received

It's all a show, and we're the stars :society:

NTpill always comes to collect

An autistic guy or similar, with high inhibition, rationalization and things like that will never act the same way as some low inhib guy with 80 IQ
Brutal. Extroverts have it easy.