Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if Im able to somehow get a non white gf, my parents would not approve of it

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Theyre extremely racist, especially my mom, dont even get me started on my grandparents, they openly discuss how disgusting black people are when they talk politics lmao

At worst my gf must be hispanic

strong excuse for volcelling

I wouldn't approve of it tbh. Go get prime white jb Stacy if that's the ultra gigs Stacy because that IS what we deserve. No racism though js.

866fd03f55060b43975faec651e82424.jpg
:feelscry::feelsrope:

It's over for nazicels.

Mine too but I wouldn't give a fuck, its not like they really care about me anyway.

So what, fuck them, do what YOU want.

What the fuck does that even mean by "parents won't approve"? Where do you live? You are talking like you live in some middle eastern Muslim majority country or some third world patriarch.

Based parents tbh

Women would love nothing more than to redirect blame and even bullshit you into fighting for their own causes, you're incel cuz women hate you, they're the problem, not racism or slut shaming or whatever.

you wont get anyway so dont worry.

Are you 10?

Your parents can't control who you fuck as an adult.
Just note if you're living with them then you probably wanna respect their word until you leave.

My parents would be very happy if I could get any girl

Why do you give a fuck about your parents opinion?

Just kill your parent
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back