Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if i was normie tier in looks I’d still be celibate as fuck

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Working from 9 to 9 5 times a week + working overtime. 1st day of weekend i regenerate energy and lie on the bed like vegetable. So I’d be having 1 free day per week to find a foid at best. How the fuck would i do it even if i was a normie?”

If I were normie looking I'd be knee deep in pussy and I'd set you up with one of my "plates".

If I were normie looking I'd be knee deep in pussy and I'd set you up with one of my "plates".

Working from 9 to 9 5 times a week + working overtime. 1st day of weekend i regenerate energy and lie on the bed like vegetable. So I’d be having 1 free day per week to find a foid at best. How the fuck would i do it even if i was a normie?”

Jfl if you think normans can get even a single match on tinder
Probably can by shining betabuxx. Then a few dinners that they pay for. Wont end in anything but getting cucked eventually, but it is what it is.

Only for high-tier normies
Like 7-8 years ago I tried normiefishing on some dating app and I got a ton of matches and messages from foids. The thing is I didn't get any messages when my profile was basic but when I added a bunch of funny stuff (it was Okcupid, profiles had like sections for text) I got a bunch of unsolicited messages from foids telling me how funny and cool I was.

That's why I think if I had normie looks I'd be slaying but it was years ago and now every dating app is just pics.