Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if I tried my hardest I still wouldnt get anywhere

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
I will get nowhere in life i know im the bottom of the barrel i just neet and watch youtube and get treated like dogshit in the workplace by every single soul i know where i am in the food chain and its fucking brutal im so fucked for my future i could try my hardest and be the smartest person out there and will only ever get minimum wage and even then they wil illegally under pay me its so fucking over im so fucking screwed i will be homeless one day and die

Our suffering is being harvested , we are in some kind of sick reality show for the elite assholes :reeeeee:

Our suffering is being harvested , we are in some kind of sick reality show for the elite assholes :reeeeee:
we truly are they are harvesting our negative energy

I'm not really doing anything right now.
If my mom kicks me out, I'll rope

I will get nowhere in life i know im the bottom of the barrel i just neet and watch youtube and get treated like dogshit in the workplace by every single soul i know where i am in the food chain and its fucking brutal im so fucked for my future i could try my hardest and be the smartest person out there and will only ever get minimum wage and even then they wil illegally under pay me its so fucking over im so fucking screwed i will be homeless one day and die
If you can’t make it by working hard, don’t even try.

I was saying to myself in high school that “either just wake me up or just fucking kil me already!” Like mob of the dead story from black ops 2 zombies, the cycle is never broken until the very end

Why the fuck do you wageslave if the state hasnt provided you with a wife or a woman hasnt thrown herself at you willingly? 60 IQ warning