Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if I surgerymaxx, the trauma won't erase

acrobatic

acrobatic

Banned
-
When I was 9 I got sexually humiliated by some fat foids which definitely fucked up my self image. What's even worse is my completely normal sister was around and didn't get any of the same treatment. THOSE FAT BITCHES FOCUSED ON ME SPECIFICALLY.

My goal is just to have enough money to get surgery but I fear even if I get it, I'm still going to feel like the ugly piece of shit I was getting humiliated back then. That feeling won't ever leave me.

I hate negroid females more than anything on earth because of it.

Sexually humiliated at 9? Wdym.
I didn't even know what sex was at 9 years old.

I don't care tbh. If i can get a successful surgery and be become atleast somewhat better in looks, I'd be happier. Maybe cope, but doesn't if i don't get instant chad success. I'd just be happier, being comfortable with my own self. Also
Sexually humiliated at 9? Wdym.
I didn't even know what sex was at 9 years old.

Honestly surgerymaxxed incels are still mentally crippled even if they look physically good. Their lonely teen years meant they never learnt how to interact with other humans.

Unless you're NT and your only problem is looks then surgerymaxxing is only half the battle to ascension and escaping inceldom

Honestly surgerymaxxed incels are still mentally crippled even if they look physically good. Their lonely teen years meant they never learnt how to interact with other humans.

Unless you're NT and your only problem is looks then surgerymaxxing is only half the battle to ascension and escaping inceldom

Once you are blackpilled, you never come back.

Also agreed with this.
I hate negroid females more than anything on earth because of it.

I have fantasies about being raped as a 9 yo shota so yea u mog me
kek when I was 14 I was so into that shota stuff too, that's toxic mentality though and degenerate

kek when I was 14 I was so into that shota stuff too, that's toxic mentality though and degenerate
a little degeneracy can never harm tbh, keyword *little*