Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if i managed to ascend with a beautiful woman.

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
I would still be able to relate to incels and I'd still come on here (wouldnt brag of course). Years of rejection and ugliness and failure have scarred me forever to the point that if I managed to ascend and fall in love with a beautiful woman I'd still feel like the same broken outcast, because that's who I am deep down to my core. Never gonna happen though. Would you change who you are if you ever managed to ascend?

Its hard to forget a decade of loneliness and bad experiences

No, but I woudltn come here

Yeah that was pretty dumb to say, because I wouldn't be incel anymore. But all I can relate to is failure. Even if I got lucky with a dumb stacy.

I just wouldn’t visit .co again out of respect

tbh I don’t even know if I want to ascend any more. I wouldn’t know who I’m supposed to be and I’d never be able to keep it going.

I don’t want to spend the rest of my life betabuxxing so some dumb foid can run off with my money when she sniffs some dick at my neighbours house.

Even if you ascend by luck, that's just once. Will it ever happen again? I'll bet there's a lot of one-cels around too.

If i ascend , Then i'm gone.

If some incels are having trouble understanding where I'm coming from. I'm talking years of rejection, neglect, failures, depression, homelessness. Some dumb cunt wouldn't reverse that shit.

Purely hypothetical anyways. I'm still a fucking incel to my death haha. Would be a nice problem to have though. Getting banned from here for coming back even though having ascended

Larping is for sure fun