Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if i know it's hopeless, i hate bluepillers and normies.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
There are people that struggle to understand wahmen, just because they do not want to admit that they work on a very simple way: "i'm a woman, i like chad, i want chad's cum. if chad doesn't commit/i'm ugly or old i'm going to settle with a beta". This is really simple and i've managed to accept it, hence i don't even care about arguing with a woman anymore.

But with bluepillers it's another thing. Even if i know their drive force is "i'm coping because i'm not chad" i find myself arguing with them and, after 20 years or so i'm on the internet, i'm still baffled on how much clueless they are. Sometimes i browse cucktears and i'm tempted to register a reddit account just to reply to them, and i'd see myself downvoted by a hivemind of horrid soycucks.

Normies are another thing: they are capable to have zero skill reasoning or do thing that are blatantly obnoxious and foolish. Normies act "as they want" and it's pointless to argue with them, unless you can threathen them so they will stop.

I wish that if i reach the age of 40 (and i don't know if i'll be able to do that, i'm suriprised i've lasted to 35) i'll become truly able to ignore other people.

Jfl at the retards that think foids are super complex beings

I wish that if i reach the age of 40 (and i don't know if i'll be able to do that, i'm suriprised i've lasted to 35) i'll become truly able to ignore other people.
Ive been able to do this. Now I am just haunted by my own personal demons. No one lives rent free in my head.

I've given up on arguing with bluepillers in real life, and even on the internet. The important thing you have to know is that people don't like to admit they're wrong, but sometimes they do. However, they will NEVER admit they're wrong in the HEAT OF THE MOMENT, their egos will not allow it.

That's fine tbh