Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if I had sex ((without having to pay for it)

incel_maxxed

incel_maxxed

Greycel
I would still be an incel. Women chase men they want. I have never had interest shown in me. I have paid for sex and it was a fun experience and all it's done is made me more depressed and addicted to wanting to repeat the experience. This society is sick.

My brain is already damaged beyond repair, I don't even want to at this point.

Even if I had sex ((without having to pay for it)
I would still be an incel.
I understand what your trying to say but that's not how that works. If you've had unpaid sex then you're not celibate and thus not incel.
Saying things like that lets normalfags change the meaning of the word to the point they call married or sexually successful men incels just because they "disrespect" women.

It won't happen unless you are either a fakecel or ready to go on your knees for mlady. Guys like us can only get laid if we beg and betabux really hard

if you had sex without paying for it, you would by definition not be incel

If I failed to meet the one and only criterion of being incel I would still be incel.

Bruh.

If I failed to meet the one and only criterion of being incel I would still be incel.

Bruh.
You are just not progressive enough buddy, I've read about a dude who takes into his ass from time to time, yet he does not identify himself as a fag, he claims he's just exploring ...

/s

wanting to repeat the experience
That's been my strategy too, for a few years... are you gonna make a regular thing out of it? I think they call us "hobbyists" when we incorporate that into our lifestyle

No, you would no longer be an incel at that point. That's the whole issue, incels can't get sex without paying.

OP...are you retarded? what the fuck is all this shit u wrote,has no sense.

non-paid sexhavers who ascend aren't incel.