Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even if i got a girlfriend ( impossible)

Creep

Creep

IT ex-incel trying to help incels get better
-
I would still think she was cheating on me behind my back, is using me for something or worse because im a traumatized abused dog

I would still think she was cheating on me behind my back, is using me for something or worse because im a traumatized abused dog
That's right. If you were blackpilled back when your brain was still maturing (late in your teens), then no wonder it's impossible to change your perspective on women and relationships altogether.

No girlfriend will ever fix your brain. We have to deal with it, in one way or another.

I would still think she was cheating on me behind my back, is using me for something or worse because
Because you are statistically correct

I would still think she was cheating on me behind my back, is using me for something or worse
and you would be goddamn right

And you'd be right to think that. The only way to see fefails with the understanding of female nature that we have is as sex objects. To be used, never attach emotionally, expect her to leave you any moment.

Last edited:
Yes, if I somehow get a girlfriend, I'm convinced that she is with me only because she sees me as a betabuxxer and she will cheat behind my back given a chance.

Most likely you would know right away If she would cheat you.Instincts don't lie.