Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if I got a girl she'd probably cheat

Yeah you're probably right tbh may as well just LDAR right now

Christianity is Cope, a woman can say she worship christ, allah, budda, etc, when they see Chad face the strogen of her body made him is new deity.

Unbearable2woman said:
Christianity is Cope, a woman can say she worship christ, allah, budda, etc, when they see Chad face the strogen of her body made him is new deity.

Yes many women are hypocritical sluts but I dont see how that makes Christianity cope.

ItheIthe said:
Yes many women are hypocritical sluts but I dont see how that makes Christianity cope.

Is literally inevitable, as long as an civilization got wealthy it will always falls into materialist degenerancy, that includes giving females voice and rigths, just to exposed their deprived nature for everyone to see.

We need an Social-darwinist revolution, with us Incels as an vanguard, impose an Universal eugenics program(UEP) with an traditionalist society in hand, and we will have the perfect world.

Unbearable2woman said:

+1
Most women nowadays have no self-control. For every Christian women, there are tens of thousands degraded femails.

And if one of us tries to pump and dump her, so as to avoid that relationship while escaping incel? I smell a sexual assualt or rape charge coming our way.

True as fuck, or she will divorcerape or file rape charges.

yes
sadly you cannot emotionally bond with such beasts

This is where i think MGTOW is actually useful. Yes, call them men sent their own way, but with the knowledge that sloots gonna sloot they would advise you to bang whores and focus on yourself instead

I'm past the point of something like this even bothering me.

If I somehow got a girlfriend, i would just assume she had a much younger guy on the side and hope she would never leave me for him and hope nobody else would find out.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I'm past the point of something like this even bothering me.

If I somehow got a girlfriend, i would just assume she had a much younger guy on the side and hope she would never leave me for him and hope nobody else would find out.

you don't know what you are talking about

Ryo Hazuki said:
What do you mean?

Enlighten me.

that you are losing sense of reality

do you think that you will be able to mantain emotional detachment from her?

nausea said:
do you think that you will be able to mantain emotional detachment from her?

I'm sure I can. Especially at this point in my life.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I'm sure I can.  Especially at this point in my life.

I do not doubt you may feel this way NOW

just read the article I posted about science

sadly, there's no escape

So what? As if you wouldn't cheat her with a more attractive bitch given the opportunity. And anyways, if you got a girl and fucked her at least ONCE you would graduate inceldom and you would be a confirmed human.

incelman said:
So what? As if you wouldn't cheat her with a more attractive bitch given the opportunity. 

you said you long for sexual intimacy and now you post this crap??

nausea said:

Sexual intimacy is having sex with a willing non paid girl. Afterwards, she will cheat you with Chad of course but it doesn't matter since you came in her so you are not an incel anymore. It would be very nice if we could all get in LTRs with faithful women while we are faithful to them but this is even more unlikely to happen that merely fucking a drunk roastie to get ourselves off for once.

nausea said:

He has to be contrarian in every thread.

incelman said:
So what? As if you wouldn't cheat her with a more attractive bitch given the opportunity.

If I had a girlfriend, I would cheat on her with even LESS attractive women. It wouldn't even be a sexual thing, I would just make it a point to cheat as much as humanly possible.

Ryo Hazuki said:
IF I had a girlfriend, I would cheat on her with even LESS attractive women.  It wouldn't even be a sexual thing, I would just make it a point to cheat as much as humanly possible.

Fuck degeneracy.

incelman said:
Fuck degeneracy.

Maybe you would be a nice faithful cuck while your girlfriend cheats...but that ain't for me.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Maybe you would be a nice faithful cuck while your girlfriend cheats...but that ain't for me.

As if you would have the opportunity to cheat to begin with. Men get cucked by women because men's SMVs are pathetically low and they can't cheat back.

incelman said:
As if you would have the opportunity to cheat to begin with. Men get cucked by women because men's SMVs are pathetically low and they can't cheat back.

And I'll never have a girlfriend to begin with. Whats your point?

This is all just hypothetical.

That is the thing. Incels can get a relationship, but they wouldn't be truly intimate and the Incel would be a betabux that will eventaully get cucked.

Ryo Hazuki said:
And I'll never have a girlfriend to begin with.  Whats your point?

This is all just hypothetical.

We can think of such hypothetical scenarios all day. There is not much we can do about reality.

incelman said:
There is not much we can do about reality.

every oppressed people managed to fight back in history

nausea said:
every oppressed people managed to fight back in history

Fight back how? Also, we are not opressed because of social dynamics. We are opressed because of fucking nature.

incelman said:
Fight back how? Also, we are not opressed because of social dynamics. We are opressed because of fucking nature.

I am not oppressed because stacy won't look at me, I am oppressed because my looksmatch hates my guts

we are supposedly living in civilization not in a jungle, the social dynamics you refer to are jungle-like, no living creature is going to die without fighting back

as for HOW TO FIGHT BACK we gotta start at some point, I will propose something when I collect my nerves

nausea said:
I am not oppressed because stacy won't look at me, I am oppressed because my looksmatch hates my guts

we are supposedly living in civilization not in a jungle, the social dynamics you refer to are jungle-like, no living creature is going to die without fighting back

as for HOW TO FIGHT BACK we gotta start at some point, I will propose something when I collect my nerves

The concept of civiliazation is just a facade used by humans to dellude themselves that they are better than animals.

incelman said:
The concept of civiliazation is just a facade used by humans to dellude themselves that they are better than animals.

then jungle law will apply

Not if you never allow her to leave the house on her own, and when you do go out she's fully covered from head to toe so all the Chads won't even know what's underneath. Could be a 90 year old granny.

This is why I don't even try anymore.
Even if I put tons of work into my lifestyle, pursonality111!! and looksmaxing, the outcome won't be worth it. Even if I got into a relationship after all that hard work, it will likely be for a few weeks only, or I'd be constantly cheated on.

It's just not worth it and you will never know if your partner cheats. I'd only put work into it if it's 100% impossible for my partner to cheat, which is impossible to ensure unless I put them in a golden cage or something.

Exactly, I don't even know the feeling of having a GF. Maybe its for the best since if I lose her I would be worse off than I was even with no girlfriend ever.

AlexanderR97 said:
Exactly, I don't even know the feeling of having a GF. Maybe its for the best since if I lose her I would be worse off than I was even with no girlfriend ever.

that's an issue totally underestimated here

I ask myself this question too

I think it's better to have experienced love, even if you get cucked by Chad in the end. Beats being an incel.

CopingGymcel said:
I think it's better to have experienced love, even if you get cucked by Chad in the end. Beats being an incel.

Volcel Monk>All

Ryo Hazuki said:
If I had a girlfriend, I would cheat on her with even LESS attractive women.  It wouldn't even be a sexual thing, I would just make it a point to cheat as much as humanly possible.

If you somehow miraculously managed to get a girlfriend, it's not like you'd suddenly become much more popular with other women. If you're not getting laid right now, you wouldn't even be able to cheat on her.

CopingGymcel said:
If you somehow miraculously managed to get a girlfriend, it's not like you'd suddenly become much more popular with other women. If you're not getting laid right now, you wouldn't even be able to cheat on her.

I tried to explain this concept previously: if an incel manages to get a gf the amount of emotional pressure of the situation is very likely to overwhelm his mind "she is the only one" "what if I lose her" etc

nausea said:
I tried to explain this concept previously: if an incel manages to get a gf the amount of emotional pressure of the situation is very likely to overwhelm his mind "she is the only one" "what if I lose her" etc

Yep. I'd be desperate as fuck if I got into a relationship (even with a 3/10). Would probably manage to hide it well, though.

True, this is why I can’t be bothered trying anymore at this point. I lost my own uncle who suffered from extreme depression when I was 6 years old because the only girl he ever loved cheated on him with a successful business owner (he owned a curtain/blind company) who was 4 years older then her. I can’t remember much about him because of my young age, in fact I didn’t even know I had an uncle until my dad told me about him when I was 16. He simply told me that he stopped receiving phone calls from him, so he then decided to go check up on him. He immediately walked into the kitchen and saw him hanging with a noose around his neck at the young of only 23. I guess that also explains why I’ve been depressed my entire life and why I’ve had no luck with women, I assume it must run through the family.

It’s over said:
True, this is why I can’t be bothered trying anymore at this point. I lost my own uncle who suffered from extreme depression  when I was 6 years old because the only girl he ever loved cheated on him with a successful business owner (he owned a curtain/blind company) who was 4 years older then her. I can’t remember much about him because of my young age, in fact I didn’t even know I had an uncle until my dad told me about him when I was 16. He simply told me that he stopped receiving phone calls from him, so he then decided to go check up on him. He immediately walked into the kitchen and saw him hanging with a noose around his neck at the young of only 23. I guess that also explains why I’ve been depressed my entire life and why I’ve had no luck with women, I assume it must run through the family.

stories like that are very common

they do not make to the news

nausea said:
stories like that are very common

they do not make to the news

Not suprised honestly, the world wants women to be viewed as saints that can never do anything wrong, when in reality they're just as shallow and degenerate as men are.

It’s over said:
Not suprised honestly, the world wants women to be viewed as saints that can never do anything wrong, when in reality they're just as shallow and degenerate as men are.

much more actually

I made a thread about some news I read, it will make your guts churn

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=1121

nausea said:
much more actually

I made a thread about some news I read, it will make your guts churn

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=1121

Damn, that was some brutal suicide fuel. Women truly live life on easy mode yet they still somehow have the nerve to complain about every little thing wrong with their lives.