Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if I get a HQNP hs jb virgin gf now I would never forgive the world for not granting me one earlier

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I will always be angry at the world for denying me a gf in my prime, if I ever get a chance to get back at the world such as being in control of the nukes, Ill make sure to end everything

I bet you will forget all about the black pill instantly.

I bet you will forget all about the black pill instantly.
you won't, having first gf as 20+yo male won't fix anything, you'll still be lonely and depressed even with loving woman on your side

you won't, having first gf as 20+yo male won't fix anything, you'll still be lonely and depressed even with loving woman on your side
There really is no recovery from missing out on your youth. that’s it. Once you get to ~21 never having had relationships and experiences, you are beyond salvation. Your life is over. Best cope with drugs and prostitution, and just go through the motions of life.. but nothing will be enough. You will have an insatiable desire for teen love that you will never get..

Only a time machine can fix us.

What is the meaning of life? Teen love.

im the opposite
as soon as i nut inside her pure virgin walls i feel ill have an epiphany and know the meaning of life
then all my problems will be cured in her bosom

you wont get it anyway so dont worry

I will always be angry at the world for denying me a gf in my prime, if I ever get a chance to get back at the world such as being in control of the nukes, Ill make sure to end everything
Put me in the manifesto bro