Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if I ever have the chance to get a girlfriend I could never trust her.

W

whatnowlol

Recruit
★★★
Imagine you a have girlfriend who goes to work/university/college or just outside somewhere without you, there are so many Chads and Chadlites in the world you just know she will easily stumble across a better man than you at some point. The only way I could ever trust a female is if she's wearing a Burka.

How do normies deal with the constant pressure of their women being in daily contact with Chads? I would rather stay alone than to deal with this.

You can't trust anyone these days.

Just get into a relationship with a foid you mog hard so she has something to lose by cucking you

Just get into a relationship with a foid you mog hard so she has something to lose by cucking you

I would always feel that I'm the lucky one no matter how much I mog someone.

Just stay single.

So, what you're saying is that you'd never trust yourself to be someone worthwhile to be with, even more so than any vague alternative that might appear on the horizon in the described scenario.

How do normies deal with the constant pressure of their women being in daily contact with Chads? I would rather stay alone than to deal with this.

I just answered. They trust themselves to be worthwhile partners and really believe that if the foid next to them leaves it will be at her loss. Of course, fear can be paralyzing, but being afraid actually precipitates the coming of the nightmare scenario rather than reducing its possibility.

Females shouldn't be allowed to leave the house without a guardian. Simple problem that was solved thousands of years ago.

Women = Want to choose the best offspring possible ---> She cucks you when she sees a gentically superior Chad

Men = Want to spread their seed as much as they can

Men cheat more if they get the opportunity (Chad) but women have an endless selection and that makes them mofe likely to cheat on average

I can't have a gf due to severe trust issues

She wouldn’t trust you either because you’re ugly

I feel the same way, females are deceitful and manipulative so I could never bring myself to trust one. Doesn't help that when I did in the past, they ended up using me for validation.

I wouldn't trust her either, but honestly I've become so black in the heart that I wouldn't hesitate to beat the shit out of her if she started any shit with me. And before you come to me saying "dis y ur incel!", remember before any of this I was mega soft. I always held the opinion that women should never be harmed, but they changed me. They caused me to resort to drastic measures. If you kick a dog long enough, he'll go mad and chew your fucking face off if given the chance.

women must never leave the house once married tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back