Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if I do somehow get a girl to like me

W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
My non nt would probably drive her away. Just thinking about it, what would we even talk about? What if she meets my family and sees how they treat me like a black sheep? What if I meet her family and they don’t like me? I know this is all hypothetical but I get anxiety just thinking about it. It just takes a certain level of nt to be in a committed relationship. Idk how chads and normies do it

You are correct. A lot of people here don't consider these things. They're so focused on getting their foot in the door that they don't consider what it would take to actually put up with a woman's bullshit, especially if you're an autist with niche hobbies. We just aren't meant to flourish in this environment.

Yep. Even if I managed to get a date, what the fuck would I do? I missed teen love. I’m an autist who has no mainstream interests. All I’m into is cars, and she’d get bored of me so quickly. I wouldn’t know when to kiss. I wouldn’t know how to further things along. You’re fucked if you missed teen love

This argument is valid in that the whole ritual is strange but I'm not gonna sit here and let you continue to say that girls are all nt, that just isn't true

This argument is valid in that the whole ritual is strange but I'm not gonna sit here and let you continue to say that girls are all nt, that just isn't true
They are all nt, seethe more